Reviews for Captivating Emerald
Little Miss Invisible chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
I love your story but I can't help but wish you'd updated it recently. I really love how you continued the story and it all seemed to make sense to me at the very least. I wish you would update but I can't control you. I can only ask politely and hope for the best. Please update soon because I love this story and I want to know the next installation of this story.

Sincerely,
Little Miss Invisible
babyvfan chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
I fucking love this story.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Aww. My heart. My heart. This is too perfect and Harry is too precious
Fangirl chapter 2 . 3/20/2015
Awww! So kawaii I loves it XD excuse my bad grammar
jesasaurus93 chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
update again soon! i love it when harry is saved by malfoys, certainly not enough of them
Mika the Dark princess chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
lov it...yes harry you are free...you could have warned us that this chapter was gonna be a tear jerker
nona24 chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
i love it, please continue!
Nessie2000 chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
I absolutely loved it so far.
It made me sad that Ron was being mean to Harry.
But I love the way Fred and George were, kind of like protective older brothers. I was almost crying I was so happy.
I like how Voldemort is sort of the good guy. I was getting kind of tired of hearing 'Dumbledore Saved The Day'.
Anyway, loved it.
Please update again soon!
Sincerely,
Nessie2000
Jay Way101 chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
I love it so much! And I love how people are starting to notice how Harry and Draco act towards each other...continue?
Seppy chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Thank god some one adopted this story, please keep writing!
DracoRiddlePotter chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
I wish that there was more to this story, but even if there never is, it ended on a good note.

Cheers!
ilovlaughter chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
Plz update soon! Love it
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Yay, Harry's back with Draco. Bad Dumbledore and Weasleys. Please update soon.
EmmaRandomAs chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
omg omg omg... I LOVE IT! this is the best story i have read in a very long time! cant wait for your next update!
BreGyrl23 chapter 2 . 11/30/2010