Reviews for Try It
rogue75 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Holy crap! I don't which was better...the story or your A/N at the end! Too funny!
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Usually not that big a crack fan, but well, you made me laugh. And it's so damn well written that it's impossible NOT to like it. And now I'm officially adding you as a favorite author here on .
ClarksonHammondAndMay chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
omg lol classic ur boyfriend was totally busted XD this story is AWESOME!
J.C Jackals chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This is just... pure win. I'm not a real Supernatural slash fan but I like this a lot.

Funny stuff. :)
dbst chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Ha ha omg that made me laugh sooo hard. (Which probablly looked kinda weird to look other people on the bus cause Im reading this on the bus, but it was sooo worth it!) Great story : )
charmed-chan chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
i love it! *And the FML: "Today my boyfriend kept trying to convince me to do anal with him. After denying him several times he told me: "Why? It feels good, trust me." I asked him how he would know. There was a long awkward pause and then "I'm not gay, I swear." FML"* is what really made me giggle. that is awesome.
krissy7490 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
ROFLMAO! I honestly don't know which is funnier; the fic or that FML!

I'm thinkin' I like AU right now. I don't want to accept Gabriel being dead. And I REALLY don't want to think about Cas being back in Heaven and we never got any resolution to all that sexual tension! (Well, the sexual tension WE preceived! ;) )

*sigh* Well, guess it's up to us then to right the wrongs!
Shire cat chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Cute, and Gabriel trying to embarass Dean is always fun,766767y but that FML is so homophobic. God forbid someone experiment or happen to be bisexual. I'm not condemning you because you didn't write it but I hate how on all the "lol" and college-type sites that anti-gay humor is de rigeur.
Glass Canary chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Love it. Crack of the highest quality, and Gabriel's last line is pure gold.
littleaprilroses chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Muwahahahahahahah, Dean got schooled! And wooww that must have been one reallllllyy awkward afternoon for you to, eh? LoLz :P
Punky chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
ROFLOLOLOL! You should write crack more often Temi, this was flawless XDDDD

I like the twist at the end LMFAO! *refrains from laughing hysterically in front of the family*
Petals.For.Armor chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
How adorable! This is so cute

the FML made me laugh!

I love how you perfectly capture each character; you're amazing :)
EnsignRo chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Oh, you made me smile...on so many diferent levels:for the characters, for FML...*lol*
Sola chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Temi! You wrote crack! Join me in the ranks of crack authors... LOL, I love it. The Crowley's Morons and the Destiel.