Reviews for Fifteen Song Parody: Roxas' Story
Mielleuse chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I love it, seriously!
teh.odd.one chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Lol this is so funny! XD I'm sorry roxas, i laugh at you. I imagined his innocent little face in the manga this whole time :3 made me laugh harder

Poor roxas :P

And good job it turned out better than I expected :)
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Question: Did they set fire to the school?
Allers3 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
xD Poor Roxie. :D Sounds like his firsrt day sucked.

Awesome job!

~Ally
XarluLunete chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Oh, wow, this is one helluva parody. I actually found myself singing this! And how did I know that Axel was gonna be mentioned in that part where, in the real song, Abigail is mentioned...? Oh, yeah, durr... Roxy Axel Best Friends (And awesome yaoi pairing!)
Goldtiger chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
You, sir, make me want to massively improve my own stories while singing to Taylor Swift songs and mumbling the lines I don't know. Nice job! )
Zchocolatebunniesrulezworld chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
My favorite part?-"(Say 'blah' a bunch of times here!)" XDD I. Slightly. DESPISE WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL. Taylor Swift, so poking fun at that part made me cackle with glee ;)

I don't know the song too well, so I just listened along on YouTube, and the effect of your other parodies was lost because I couldn't singalong, except in the chorus T_T You know what was epically lawlworthy, though?-Swift was singing about some cliched date in the song, and in your version, Axel was "coaxing you to set fire to the school/And something's telling you, no, this isn't quite right" HAHAHAHA, that is so much better than some dorkfaced date! :D Why oh why is Axel so skinny? I'm still trying to figure that out, seeing as the only thing we see him eating is ice cream (is Xaldin's cooking that bad? ;D)...

Namixas and Roxairi are both *lame* :P Hey, hey, though-you know what I just found out a couple days ago? I ship Namora like there's no tomorrow! Like, even more than Soriku! :O Something about the poor sweetie Namine at the end of CoM just struck a chord in me, and I just don't think Sora could bear to forget her if, in his memories at least, she was his Kairi _ So sweet...but, once more, het feels so WEIRD to read! XD

I'm letting our baby die again, aren't I? . the poor little PM...I'z getting there, DX
Turn Back Now chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
... *bursts out laughing*

Oh mai gawd, I loved the Axel part... Loved it so much... (Why the hell does it sound so much like something I'd do?)

Anyway...

I tried to sing to it, but I'm majorly uncoordinated and sucked at it. Ended up stumbling over the words and slamming my head against the desk, trying again and again to get it (fail) because I'm totally OCD and Miss Bitchy Perfectionist. -_- Bleh. Didn't work. TT~TT !Oh well! :D

(Bipolar today too...)

Your ever luffling and emotionally distressed friend and fan- Ame-chan