Reviews for Somebody, Somebody
alisa231 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Aw. I love the way you write Edward. This line was my favorite: "I like taking care of you," he admitted, "It makes me feel useful." So reminiscent of canon.

Thank you.
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
is there any chance of a second chapter to this? You know, to see where this is going?

Did he mean it when he said he loved her or was it it a truth layered with a joke because of her reaction?

Gah, going crazy here!

You're writing is great by the way.
americnxidiot chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I totally forgot to review this when I read it, but I loved it. I also love and hate that you left it so open at the end haha. I wouldn't mind another chapter or two to see where they're going, hint hint. But it definitely works as a one-shot as well. Thanks!
aThiNa chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Love the story! Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue!
maru1824 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Excellent history!Do I end there? Or is going to see more?Thanks for sharing...
contagiously chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I like that you left this open ended. Very cute.
SKewedViEW chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
are you really gonna end it there?

i want to know what happens! have you thought about turning this into a story or even just a two-shot so they can get together? either way that was really good :)
Alinka chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
(cue ahh-ing here) Did you just leave it at that? Um,no offense,but do they really get together or not in the end? Just curious :)
jerseyhalliwell chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
is it really the end?

noooooo...!

please write more of this! i love edward and bella best friend stories! and your writing is so good and their banter is epic! :)
venichel sangalang chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
it's a nice story

a question though

did edward mean what he said ir was just joking you know about liking bella more than a freind
ZooeyD chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
'Cute' story! ;3
schzimmydalia chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
So are gonna like continue it here or just leave us hanging? because if you leave us hanging, I will personally find you and throw you overboard on my pirate ship! Love it, please continue!:D
Lady Gwynedd chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Did you say this was a one-shot? It definitely has great possiblities.

Very interesting.
mcanary chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
This is really cute, will have to check out your other stories. Thanks for sharing
jessieka chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
...you ended it there?

lol I loved it. They we're so cute.