Reviews for Baby It's Cold Outside
KbellaManoso chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
:)! LOVED it! "I laughed, I cried, it became a part of me," ;) Seriously, it was fabulous! Goofy Carlos? Unsure Carlos, Protective Carlos, everyman Carlos...whew damn I wish that man was real! It's almost like a manual of how to make a woman swoon! :) I am so glad I found your work! You evoke emotion, you plant clear pictures yet allow for the imagination to fill it the gaps for the reader. You have a gift. Thank you for sharing it!
Rangeralltheway chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Ahhh such a nice story, thankyou.
rangerbabe.1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I wanted more! Loved this story
JET20 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I really liked this story...wish it would have been a story *hint hint* But why is he speaking french when he's Cuban.
Retrdtchr chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Just found this on a favorites list and loved reading it. You made the relationship between Steph and Ranger magical, just the right amount of everything. Thank you for sharing your gift with us.
BookAddictinFla chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
That was crazy adorable! Loved it!
Mik N'jirnav chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Wonderful story, I really enjoyed it! Very romantic and sweet...
rangersbabe chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
omigod! Hot and sweet! Mmmmm swoon~ A log cabin mansion and making love in every room- dream come true! Excellent job! I love your writing girl! Make a sequel for this: Steph and Ranger's wedding? :D
Vulcan Rider chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
What an absolutely perfect story.

Beautiful, romantic, heartfelt, sexy, humorous and touching. I loved it.

Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

bookworm8721 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Aw, that's sweet. Me gusta
frlarsson chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Loved your story, ) finally they came to an understanding, and declared their love, and a HEA, loved the fluffy smut and the batcave,

best wishes, Linda
rangergirl1234 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Great Happy Ever After story.

Very nice!
AmandaBabe chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Awesome story! (P.S. I hope you can updated In the land down under soon D)
RachDvn chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I love that the Batcave is a gorgeous cabin in Canada, great idea!
writersblock24 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Awww, how sweet! Loved it! Great job.