Reviews for Good Enough for Me
sassay chapter 34 . 4/2/2012
Told you I was working through them all. Totally love this series and absolutely adored the final Drabble. So sweet it made me smile like an idiot.
varee chapter 5 . 10/7/2011
oh god, I tried SO HARD not to laugh at Darth Vader I almost hyperventilated. those one-shots are hilarious!
PurpleInk3 chapter 34 . 5/30/2011
i've finally done it, finished the whole thing! the fact that i have two more exams over the horizon had nothing to do with it.

i have to admit when i started reading this i didn't think the two of them could actually be more than friends. its like you planted a leon/tifa bug in my head and it grew, and now... Rinoa? Rinoa who?

PurpleInk3 chapter 23 . 1/25/2011
69. I have a feelign if the roles were reversed the same thing would have happened. They're both show offs, even if leon is less subtle.
PurpleInk3 chapter 22 . 1/21/2011
Weird. I can imagine Leon being agianst all spiritual stuff, but not Tifa.

Dogs shouldn't wear clothes. Or any other animal. Ever.
PurpleInk3 chapter 20 . 1/21/2011
Dead man?
PurpleInk3 chapter 19 . 1/21/2011
I has returned, uni work had come down on me hard.

And i finally got my laptop back.

Im not even sure if this is where i left off...

Lol at Tifa reading fan mail/hate mail about being a lesbian. at least it isn't fanfiction. Leon should stay FAR away from fanfiction.
PurpleInk3 chapter 15 . 9/15/2010
amybe Leon should interrogate the suspect the suspect with shorts on? Just saying.
PurpleInk3 chapter 13 . 9/15/2010
Rock, paper, scissors IS the adult way to settle things.
PurpleInk3 chapter 6 . 9/14/2010
Leon in a Prank War, really? I is intrigued
PurpleInk3 chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
wait, didnt i review this chapter before?

its true, men and sport. And then there's their explanations, ive had countless men explain the offside rule to me (and women) i still couldnt begin to explain what that is.

leon would probably make a great sportsman. im thinking somethign that involves shorts. ;P

i hate it when songs get stuck in my head, i had the mickey mouse march in my head for almost a week, outta nowhere on the bus i shouted "Come along and sing along and join the jamboree" my friend got up and sat two seats behind me.
PurpleInk3 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
leon/squall and tifa, together? that caught my attention. actually, i can see them as really good friends. they seem to fit, in my head anyway.

"Thank you for being sexually intimidating."

Heh heh.

Was that rinoa in 003? another love triangle? poor tifa.
AThousandSuns chapter 34 . 8/13/2010
Wow, this was such a great read. You've got such a great understanding of the characters where it's easy to picture them in the situations you depict. I can't wait for more stories about these two from you. Once again, great job! (Horray for casserole! :D )
AThousandSuns chapter 30 . 8/13/2010
Are you alright? You started hacking mid manical laugh. D:
AThousandSuns chapter 20 . 8/11/2010
I like the shameless friendship with a touch of subtle romance thrown in, 'cause it shows that teenage "sexual tension" in two mature but young adults. :D