Reviews for A Fight for Love
lovefanfic1053 chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
I hope you update soon
VampireMafiaQueen chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
Okay I hope you update soon,I just read your story and now I am is a very nice story and I hope to read more.
lonely 27 chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
aweswome so far
lonely 27 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
love it
2muchreading chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
Love the update. Sarah just has to be strong enough to win Jareth-they love each other so much. It seems that everyone in the kingdom likes Sarah and wants her to be with Jareth-sooooo-hope it happens. Thanks for the update and starting to write again.
CaseClosed621 chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter. I love the plot twist with the king, at least we know he's not technically a bad guy in this. Update soon!
CaseClosed621 chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
i love the plot and the characters in this one! please update soon! i can't wait to find out how Sarah gets through this!
2muchreading chapter 3 . 9/23/2010
I have just read all three chapters of Fight For Love. It is another amazing story and chapter. But the Underground-that is where the challenge begins probably. Sarah just has to come out on top! Can't wait for another update. Thanks for another good story.
tomoe-gozen52 chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
Glad Luna's going with Sarah. Looks like she might make it Underground soon, but I suppose THEN is when the real challenge begins!
hazlgrnLizzy chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
A great chapter, and looking forward to Sarah's journey back !
hazlgrnLizzy chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
An enjoyable story so far!