Reviews for Mab's Daughter
RitatheBeetle chapter 17 . 1/5/2012
Wow. This is simply amazing! I love Mab, and I've always wondered what a daughter of hers would be like. Moira is very well written, kick-a** character and I love her! Leah is growing on me too.

Mab is very in character, and yet it's obvious she does love her daughter.

Anyways, just had to let you know I loved it. Can't find any flaws! :D

RitatheBeetle
Halewyn's Lady chapter 17 . 6/7/2011
"you were beautiful. Your voice, was beautiful," She still is, Idath! And you know that or you wouldn't be so desperate to...

Is it allowed for a girl to be heir to the throne?

The sick Mordred scene is awesome

I would love it if this fic continued :D
Halewyn's Lady chapter 16 . 6/7/2011
Treat Frik with respect? lol That coming from Mab?

"The Queen smirked triumphantly." You are doing great Mab! Hang on there.

ew Idath stop it!
Halewyn's Lady chapter 15 . 6/7/2011
Fantastic chapter!
Halewyn's Lady chapter 14 . 6/6/2011
Mab is so pretty covered in blood, a dagger in her hand.

Her dark side is very strong in this chapter. I do enjoy this.

Pinlobble leaves? That's from Wicked, isn't it?

aww more Mab-children interaction. :)
Halewyn's Lady chapter 12 . 6/6/2011
"Do you really find it hard to believe that Arthur may have survived too?" I do actually. No one stays dead in this story. :)
Halewyn's Lady chapter 11 . 6/6/2011
babies, babies, babies, yay. I love Mab around children.

"the dark side with Mordred's monsters, and Mab's pagans running wild" lol
Halewyn's Lady chapter 6 . 6/4/2011
I really enjoyed this chapter as well.

Mordred's birth scene should have been in the film! Exactly as it was written here.

I find this line incredibly sweet: Mab gently touched Moira's thick black hair. "Eighteen, my sweet." she said softly.
Halewyn's Lady chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
aaaw Mab loves her daughter.

Hurray for the village murders providing a nice gloomy atmosphere to the story.

"Watch me leave the normal way." She ripped open the door.

Rofl
Halewyn's Lady chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
Mordred doesn't seem that interested in Mab's younger, rebel version. Still too obsessed about his auntie :)

I love it when Mab makes the Lady fall out of the ice. Haha make Puddles pay!
Halewyn's Lady chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Yay for the way Moira is treating Mordred! It is like a darker version of the beginning of the Swan Princess animated film. :p

The mother Mab image feels a bit strange to me.
Halewyn's Lady chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
A wonderful story so far. I really like Moira.

one remark: No, not Mordred! lol Mab you can't do this to your daughter.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Since it's being written by two of you, there is a little different direction from differing visions of the characters I think.

I like that different people are different characters in the story, but one thing that stands out to me is that the character of Frik at first seemed just insubstantial and benign, and then when it switches over he is treated as a pervert. Eyes are hungrier from Moira's pov and it's fine to have different interpretations but I think if some event happened to make clear whether Frik was actually a perv or not then it wouldn't seem inconsistent.

That's just my knee jerk reaction :)

Since I only read femslash I'll see you elsewhere ;D
Bellatrix Lepus chapter 17 . 8/15/2010
Noticed the update last night couldn't bare to read it cos then I'd have no new Mab stuff for today lol. Idath, wow yeah reeeally not liking him :P. Mab just can not seem to catch a break, Mordred at the end though, I know it's not meant to be funny, but I actually did find it hillarious. Maybe he caught the madness from Uther? :D Looking forward to the next. x
Bellatrix Lepus chapter 15 . 7/6/2010
Faaaaaaaaaaaabulous, lol at mad Mordred, good to seee that Merlin and Frik are still hanging on in there :L