Reviews for Lyrics
angelo chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
This story is great. Will chibi robo talk in words?
Diehard243 chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
Awww, I've been getting ideas of my own actually... about a Chibi-Robo game I wish to make when I get the chance.
ArtificialRangerLiuria chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
Must have more of this story.
ArtificialRangerLiuria chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
Fabulous. And I most likely spelled that wrong.

I just adored this chapter. And the description of Chibi Robo's (this specific model's traits I presume) tendencies was amazing. Plus, his little burst of adorableness made my day...er...night.
ArtificialRangerLiuria chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
I loved Telly's list of unusual ways Chibi tried to get his attention. The "stove" part had me cracking up. And brilliant line alert; 'Wait, since when did robots have conflicting emotions?"

loved the chapter, but remember, chibi has no mouth, so he can't smile.
ArtificialRangerLiuria chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
This chapter convinced me that Chibi Robo is as moe (pronounced Moh-eh in case you're not a geek like me and don't know) as Telly Vision.

And I like seeing your interpretation of Chibi's personality. I personally see him as more of a kinky trickter, but it's interesting the way you portray him.

Great chapter!
ArtificialRangerLiuria chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Good, but there are a few flaws.

First, Mr. Sanderson never worked for Citrusoft. he worked for Macroware, and quit. So you could say that he was hired by Citrusoft.

Second, in the last paragraph, your wording is a little confucing. I was thrown for a loop for a second because I thought you implied that Chibi-Robo had laughed, instead of Telly Vision.
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
Wow, poor Chibi-Robo I feel bad for him getting tossed off the ship like that. I wonder why Space Pirate Capten wanted to find Captain Plankbeard so bad for? Wwll, I guess I'l find out sooner or latter. Anyway, this is a great story, I can't wait untill you update again.
Mable chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
Hmmm

(In background) Zzzz

*hits with newspaper*

(In background) What was that for!

Sleeping for two days straight. Anyway... I think I like this fic... Yeah, I like this fic alot. I can only imagine what it could become in the future. Please update!