Reviews for Constellations
Haha!

Love it it! 3

-ichi
northstar-rocks chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
::giggle:: I love the comfort sex bit! And the small exchange with Jacob in the end :D
skywalker05 chapter 6 . 7/10/2010
Coral, hmm? I have legitimately never thought about that. Was there any research involved, or is it pure SF? :P

lol Joker and Garrus are very alike. They just show it in different ways. XD

I can definitely see Joker not getting worked up about a cure-he'd be too sure it wouldn't work, or too tensed for that possibility. I had a hard time dealing with that in "Resurrection" and am still not sure I did it at all well, but I like your first scene here. His laid-back attitude really comes through in the dialogue (talk about being able to hear Seth Green), and EDI's checking up on whether the cure will work was very in-character for her.

"Heel spur", ew. That just sounds bad.

lol "dumbest thing I've ever seen." Aw.

XD That last line. Men. Hehe.

So, this wasn't too dark! Where'd the dark come in? lol Pretty nice work. Oh, and thanks for the shoutout. It's nice to get some thanks for being on the internet way too much. XD And maybe it'll send some traffic my way. You've been great to talk to!
Antaria chapter 5 . 7/3/2010
I liked jack-zaeed part the most)))

Huh, I can imagine joker in the infermary :3

Do those people really have nothing else to do on this ship?
proflig8 chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
YOU BET I'M EXCITED

YEAHHHHH~!

DCFG here btw, did a little switch with accounts. C:
skywalker05 chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
I've never read about Jack and Zaeed interacting before, but this makes them seem like the perfect friends (even if neither of them would admit it.) She'd be the perfect tattoo artist. Her dialogue was spot-on in-character. It makes perfect sense that seeing Shepard as flirtatious would make her respect her less.

I like the emphasis on how absolutely nothing in the ship is hidden if you know where to look. Everybody'd probably go stir-crazy if it weren't for shore leave.

Shepard SO "sashays" in-game. :P

I loved "her injured pride thick in the air around her". Again, this part shows off characters I don't usually think about, but Kelly and Miranda would probably get along remarkably well.

"humans are generally physically expressive. It's their primate roots or something, like they're just expressive by nature " Very interesting! Also I lol'ed at Garrus hiding his laziness.

Hopefully there will be more, because this was a lot of fun to read and ended a bit abruptly. Very good work. And there was some Shoker in there! Some! I wouldn't mind more of a look at the other crewmembers as well. *spams your inbox with threats*
Finneri chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
I adore the backstory and relationship you have going on in between Joker and Shepard. You write all the characters incredibly well, and your writing pulls me in, puts me in a universe that is quite fun to experience :3 I certainly look forward to reading whatever you write in the future.
skywalker05 chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
The chapter title made me lol. That's so him. :P

lol, Chakwas as "another one of my moms".

Aw, "a migrant fleet of her own."

Cute.
skywalker05 chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
Very nice. You've got the hesitation the characters would feel down pat. Tali's asking for a memento and Shepard's hushed announcement when she gets the first glimpse of the SR1 were really emotional. Tugged at my heartstrings, as they say. I also like the comparison between Tali and Joker and the distances they have to keep themselves at.

..."flangy" is the perfect word for the turian accent. Mind if I steal it? XD

I'm a little confused as to how Shepard didn't know he had Vrolik's if they went to school together, but your retelling of the first time the player gets to talk to Joker was interesting.

Good!
jen4306 chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
I just can't ever say enough how much I love Shephard and Joker! And your story of them is sooo awesome! I love having the background that they have.

Thanks soooo much!
skywalker05 chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
The locust-quarian connection was clever, and you characterize Tali well, with some fun insights. Interesting that she chooses not to visit the crash site (I guess that explains the DLCs lack of party members, eh? lol) and that she's described as even more fragily than Joker.
ValkyrieKat chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
I like it so far. It's has been charming and funny. I can't wait to see what else you have in store for these characters. :o)
DCFG chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
"Good morning, sunshine."

Aw, I feel for Joker.

The bit in the beginning about Garrus and Shepard being 'lovers' was great-and I love me some TalixGarrus! Such an adorable one-shot this chapter. I still love your style of writing 3
northstar-rocks chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Is this a one-shot? (please tell me it isnt) I really like it, it has a nice pace to it, and i like joker narrating :)
DCFG chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Why the hell have I not seen this? That's pretty much what I said when I *did* find this here. It's adorable so far! I love the history and the casual relationship between the two. And being smart, pretty, and always there fore him, a developed crush back in the day wouldn't be uncommon. But since he's still confused about her now...

Ohoho, this is great. Hope to see more soon!