Reviews for The Apprentice
Transformers' BABY chapter 5 . 10/25/2011
will shockwave and firerose become sparkmates?
Decepticon-silverstreak chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
LOVE IT! keep on writing and i will be shure you get reviwes. do you think you can review mine?/
Blatherskite3 chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
Alright, it's kinda like this. Your story has a lot of potential, as does Firerose. But the story kind of skips around a bit; you could have smoother and clearer transitions. Firerose is a bit Mary-Sue, as she's doing things that cannon characters did. Plus, isn't it a bit weird for Shockwave and the others to want her when she's a lot younger than them? Those are my opinions, at least. But all in all, not a bad story. I'm interested to read more and see it live up to it's full potential.
Grievousorvenom chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
Love it, please update soon -
Grievousorvenom chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
OMG this is probably the best Transformers Animated fic I've ever read! 0O0

I've always wanted to read one like this but untill now found none O thankyou soooo much for making this please update soon.
Blatherskite3 chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
I really liked it! I know people can be mean, but don't let that discourage you from writing! Your really good!
Deserted-Gone-No-Longer-Active chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
Sorry, I would have reviewed sooner, but I ... forgot about this story. FROM NOW ON I AM FAVORITING ALL STORIES I LIKE! THAT should keep me from losing them!

90 reviews huh? Well heres to the cause! Seems like a good chapter. Has a neat atmosphere. Megatron is in character, I can see he is going to push Firerose to, and beyond, her limits. Poor darling. Poor vengeful and hate-filled little Decepticon darling. At least she has Shockwave. I have to admit, at first I thought they were going to have a father/daughter relationship so my brain took a second to recalibrate when it learned you have something more romantic in mind.

Firerose is a complete Mary-Sue.

Huh? I didn't type that... RAMJET! Did you sneak on to my computer?

Ramjet: (OS) No I didn't!

Yeah, right. Sorry about that. The Starscream Clones are staying with me for a while to hide from the original. Wait! My senseless and totally-not-funny joke has just inspired something great inside my head! TREMBLE FANDOM! I HAVE PLOT-BUNNY!
Deserted-Gone-No-Longer-Active chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
Great, like all your fics. I actually think that this may be your best one. I love Firerose, and the way you portray Starscream. I guess I just like the darker feel of this one. Keep 'em coming!
Storm the Trenches chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I'm interested.

*Drools like zombie* Must. Read. More.