Reviews for In the Light
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Hahhaha. i don't know why but that encounter with kyoko and sho was very satisfying . When she was all up in his face.. im like hell yeah!
Anyway, i liked the fic. Good job :)
ChokoStyle chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
It's simply too cute and funny! I really loved it!

You manage not to write them out of character and the situation is simply perfect for Kyoko awakening to love! Would you mind to write a sequel? It would be too funny to see Ren as the one who misjudge Kyoko reaction, for a once, like she loves him but he can't believe it! Well, I know I'm babbling and sorry for that, but the feeling your story gave me was this sort of feeling, like things will only go better for Kyoko and Ren or more messy, because Sho would mess with them...*evil laugh*

Hope to read soon your challange!
Alyss Madigan chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
This was incredible! It was very well written, with a wonderful story line and an excellent ending. I enjoyed this very much!

God Bless

Alyss
Kandakicksass chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Kyoko is such a dumbass. She'll never get it... will she? :D good job!
missmeadow chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Haha, nice oneshot - more on Skip Beat would be apreciated though so you could alborate more.

I really like how you left things out and let us use our imagination as to what happens next though. Good job. D
Firnlambe chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
such a cute oneshot! I really enjoyed it keep up the good work
TohkoXKetsueki chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
_ Such a cute story. I really enjoyed reading it, Sapphire. It wasn't too fluffy either, which is good.
DrunkenWisdom chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
PM'd you a long review at FrankyHouse, but wanted to make sure your story stats reflected it! I enjoyed your story!
Cactus2008 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Enjoyed this fluffy piece. The ending puzzled me though - seems Kyouko still doesn't realize Corn and Ren are one and the same person. Sigh...
soserene93 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
AWESOME! LOVE it!
Uncoloured186 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I thought she finally realized the similarities between Ren and her Corn. LoL XD
Perfect Beauty chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
omg kyoko is so dense. Ren basically asks what they are and she says they are friends even though his smile makes her weak in the knees. SMH.

Ok enough of my ranting: this story was great. The part where she used Ren as a prop against Shou was pretty great. All in all, good one shot
Littlebug21 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
*Slap* that hurt my cheek just a bit. so... after all that Kyoko just assumes that Corn Sent Tsuruga-san? well it's neither good nor bad for an ending but i have to say that i do like how Kyoko used Tsuruga-san as a boyfriend even if it was for a little while! good luck on your future writings! :)
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
A very nice one-shot. I hope that you will write more under SkipBeat!