Reviews for No Emergeny Exit
Thepinkhouseowner chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Loved it! I can honestly say you are one of my favourite Arwen authors of all time, congratulations :) xx
rockin.overmate chapter 23 . 9/2/2011
I loooooved this story. I really like all your arwen fics, actually. But I feel that ever since the fight Arthur and Gwen have in the epilogue over the kiss, you haven't written anything about them REALLY making up, and it just bothers me because this is one of my favorite modern au stories ever . just had to get that off my chest.
PrankstersUnited chapter 23 . 5/25/2011
This was such a cute story about Gwen and Arthur! You did a great job with it and I really enjoyed the modern day twist you put on it. :)
Anaisnine chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Hah...great story, with a great ending.

I gotta admit, I love seeing Jealous!Gwen. We don't nearly see enough of it on the show and we got an inkling of how fiery she can be when scorned during "Sweet Dreams"

I propose a series of drabbles featuring Jealous!Gwen/Arthur!

Make it so!
itsamagicthing chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Hey.

Sorry I took so long to reply.

I can't message back on ffmobile so I have

To review you but it adds to your numbers :P

It took about eight and a half hours collectively

But because I have a blackberry I just downloaded

Fan fic mobile.

So much easier.

But yeah.

Serious though!

Really good story!

It must have been good for me to carry on reading

Anotheer eighteen chapters lol!

Anyways

Take care

Miss J xx
itsamagicthing chapter 19 . 8/30/2010
Wow.

That wass really good.

Can you believe I read all 19 chapters in one day.

Aww. Its so sweet.

I can actually image this happening that's

How good it is.

Ima say the usual

Update soon.

Much love

MJ x
annependragon chapter 19 . 8/28/2010
great chapter, heartwrenchingly touching all at the same time.
RobinHoodChick chapter 18 . 8/25/2010
is there any more?

I've been loving this story so far

I love Merlin and Arthur I think they would both make great dads

Please update because without this story Im completely miserable
Kohimoana chapter 18 . 8/24/2010
well done' loved this last chapter thanx, please let us be there for the birth of

babiee Aimiee please?
ArthurxGuinevere chapter 18 . 8/24/2010
No. You can't leave it there.

Why did you call this chapter the beginning of the end? Nothing bad is going to happen is it?

Update soon please.
annependragon chapter 16 . 8/11/2010
great chapter sorry to see Mr Simmons death but at least Mittons has a new slave.
Kohimoana chapter 15 . 7/27/2010
Wow" I absolutely loved your Story" this was a very romantic chapter" I just wanted to quickly ask

are we going to b present for the birth of little baby Benjamin Jamiee and also the Wedding? just wondering if you had thoughts of penning more chapters?

whateva you decide I appreciated your wonderful story and if continued look forward to

more issues...***Long Live ARWEN** Kohimoana**smiles**
LifetimePasserby chapter 15 . 7/26/2010
10 10 def 10! Though I must admit I like Smith much more than I thought. He brings a bit of the madness back doesn't he?

Great chapter. Sad to see Ben go, but it was the realistic course that ultimately led to an engagement.

Mushy, but not overly so. Well done.
alwaysadreamer963 chapter 14 . 7/14/2010
Lovely chapter - Poor Mr Simmons
annependragon chapter 13 . 7/9/2010
highly enjoyable, very original, true to character. Can't wait to read what happens next
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »