Reviews for Just A Boy In A Ninja Mask
Axcel chapter 4 . 6/8
I gotta wonder if you're Jim Butcher in disguise.
Axcel chapter 3 . 6/8
Best Naruto fic ever. Of all time.
Axcel chapter 2 . 6/8
I'm glad someone else noticed that the Moon Kingdom isn't necessarily the good guys. Conquerors and world domination come to mind. I also like Naruto acting like a ninja (practical and lying through his teeth).
Axcel chapter 1 . 6/8
Go to America, then. We don't have much of a concept of "foreigner" and they are generally the "cool kid" by default due to being foreign. The adult foreigners are seen as interesting and a target for social invitations. I suddenly feel a little national pride.
Googlemo chapter 5 . 4/24
this story... is weird, and I actually didn't like it much. But its still pretty solid.
CMVreud chapter 2 . 4/22
The boy from the country of open killers mucks about the country of open crime.
CMVreud chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
At least there's no "Dr. Who" joke.
But somehow I think tha's the last thing you want to her in his given situation.
CMVreud chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
You know some of the crossovers I read are like Marvel vs./with DC on Fugu.
Because now I can't unimagine "The Mighty Sailor Senshi Rangers", I don't even know how that would- I mean- I- ...
CMVreud chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Like abunny caught in the headlights of a truck (called Uzumaki).
TheAnimeWriterLover chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
Pfftttttttt hahahahahahaha XD Tuxedo mask didn't even realize who's he talking to and I can just imagine Naruto's dumbfounded face at the end of the chapter
Tuxedo mask has lost his touch from the beginning it appears XD
Googlemo chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
sappy crap.
Googlemo chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Dude, if you ignorant don't point that crap in your stories.
Russia for your information is THE MOST multicultural country in the freaking world. Its the only 'western' country which didn't have SLAVERY, like your favorite tolerant USA or England.
In Russia the only student that CAN gain anymosity of such lvl is probably a black person(and even that would be in rural regions not in big cities), not because russians are racist but because there weren't black people here AT ALL! For thosaunds of years most of russians didn't even know black people exist, so they are REALLY foreign for them. Like white people were when they began conquering Africa. And as I said, russians didn't have slaves so they didn't import them like european and americans.
Japanese are racists exactly because of the same reason they lived in isolation for HUNDREDS of years not knowing any kind of races except for asian. And they hated even them with passion(chinese and koreans are really disliked in Japan).
Twigon chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
Jizz his pants because of a view.

A clothed view.

My respect level just dropped massively.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
Great story
Nitishu chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
... let me just rofl for a minute

*a few hours later*

haha...ha...haaaaaaa... man. The characters of Sailor Moon really are f*ed up, aren't they? Usagi seemed cool enough but I just... let's just say I'm on those kids' side for beating on Luna .