Reviews for The Death of Team Rocket
Lady NOS-4-A2 chapter 1 . 2/23
Too bad that isn't an actual episode. Well done.
Cloud 9 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Ash should chop off team rockets arms and legs so the they can't move anymore
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
*sobs*no not james
wow chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
lol
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I would have had Brock poison them with food since most of the time they waste their money on those machines that they use to catch Pikachu. Plus there are some things that need to be capitalized like Raticate and Pikachu in the beginning.

C.D.
keshawn ash chim chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
wow i think it's splendid for team rocket to die
team rocket hate chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
yes, this made my day. I was re-watching pokemon and im sick and fucking tired of team rocket in every episode. this made me smile haha
keshawn chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
wow i thinks it's very good if team rocket died
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Personaly your narative style and choice of word are poor you could have elaborate your idea way more but it was a good idea and one more thing in Unova they stopped blasting off lol
Pokemon Trainer Josiah chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
um what ? are you insane team rocket is now compotent so you killed off intelligent villans
Sami chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I totally agree-Team Rocket sucks in every way possible.
But you should watch the Team Rocket in the new Pokemon series. In the Black and White ones, they wear black instead of white and they're actually COOL.
Seriously. They are. And they don't blast off EVER again. ;)
Really-they don't use their motto or get blasted away by Pikachu saying,"TEAM ROCKET'S BLASTING OFF AGAAAAAAAAAIIIN!"
Sure, the Pokemon do get lamer…
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
You should see about getting a job as a script writer for the pokemon series
StephenThePlaystationDude chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Thank you so much for all the reviews
Sal chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Lol, this is hilarious. I bet even Giovanni would be pleased with this outcome. I know this story is a little old but you did a great job on this. I agree that these villains could be pretty annoying and the plot is definitely repetitive.
DayDream Jedi chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Seriously. Team Rocket was the primary reason why I never watched more than a dozen episodes of the anime back in the day. It was like watching an alternate version of DBZ where the Ginyu Force are ALWAYS the villains.