Reviews for Fallible
Khaddy15 chapter 2 . 9/18
This is the first ever Sam and Emily book I've read and I absolutely love how you portray them! Your super talented
Guest chapter 14 . 12/13/2015
This was so good! I really wish there was more. Excellent just b
NoPenName2015 chapter 14 . 8/12/2015
Great story!
lundyred chapter 14 . 8/5/2014
Emily is still in the wrong: She did screw Leah over and I can't forgive this no matter what. Sam needs to have his dick cut off. Emily still needs to walk off a short pier.
Jordan chapter 14 . 4/6/2014
I loved reading about Emily's struggle between her loyalty to her family and feelings for Sam. I know I also mentioned this when I reviewed Brave, but I feel like your characters are so much more realistic than those in many other fics. You're a great writer!
beatrice113 chapter 14 . 1/14/2014
This story is just 3 and the fact that you're such a good writer totally helps. :')
mel2220 chapter 14 . 11/22/2013
Another well written story i have read by you. Maybe you could write a Rachel and Paul imprint story i think you would do great with that story. :)
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 14 . 10/17/2013
i really enjoyed this story - first Emily/Sam I've found, and it's set the bar very high. Nice job!
Obsidian Stained Roses chapter 14 . 9/11/2013
Great story! What was emric going to say though?
mariscastle chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Okay, this is probably one of the best stories I've read on here so far, it's so well written and it's so in tune with her thoughts and feelings, I love it. I know this scene was supposed to be a little sad but I seriously found myself feeling giddy about Sam saying her name.
123I'mSuchAWeasleyGirl321 chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
OH MY
THAT SEX SCENE LITERALLY CAME OUT OF NOWHERE
I STARTED SQUEALING SO LOUD
ThereAreMuchWorseGamesToPlay chapter 14 . 3/10/2013
Wow. I loved this story. It was nice and, though your writing style is unique and a little unexpected at first I actually like it. I think you did a wonderful job, and I will definitely be reading your other fics.
ThereAreMuchWorseGamesToPlay chapter 12 . 3/10/2013
OK. That was just mean. I actually cried at that last line. But I still love it. :) Nice job.
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 14 . 11/26/2012
Awww this was such a good fic! Loved it!
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 1 . 11/23/2012