Reviews for Fallible
Jordan chapter 14 . 4/6
I loved reading about Emily's struggle between her loyalty to her family and feelings for Sam. I know I also mentioned this when I reviewed Brave, but I feel like your characters are so much more realistic than those in many other fics. You're a great writer!
beatrice113 chapter 14 . 1/14
This story is just 3 and the fact that you're such a good writer totally helps. :')
mel2220 chapter 14 . 11/22/2013
Another well written story i have read by you. Maybe you could write a Rachel and Paul imprint story i think you would do great with that story. :)
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 14 . 10/17/2013
i really enjoyed this story - first Emily/Sam I've found, and it's set the bar very high. Nice job!
Shunkahah Wanagi chapter 14 . 9/11/2013
Great story! What was emric going to say though?
LoveSuperman chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Okay, this is probably one of the best stories I've read on here so far, it's so well written and it's so in tune with her thoughts and feelings, I love it. I know this scene was supposed to be a little sad but I seriously found myself feeling giddy about Sam saying her name.
123I'mSuchAWeasleyGirl321 chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
OH MY
THAT SEX SCENE LITERALLY CAME OUT OF NOWHERE
I STARTED SQUEALING SO LOUD
ThereAreMuchWorseGamesToPlay chapter 14 . 3/10/2013
Wow. I loved this story. It was nice and, though your writing style is unique and a little unexpected at first I actually like it. I think you did a wonderful job, and I will definitely be reading your other fics.
ThereAreMuchWorseGamesToPlay chapter 12 . 3/10/2013
OK. That was just mean. I actually cried at that last line. But I still love it. :) Nice job.
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 14 . 11/26/2012
Awww this was such a good fic! Loved it!
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
awww
ScarletDevil1503 chapter 14 . 10/9/2012
I absolutely love this story; I enjoyed reading every word. The writing, character development, and plot are top-notch. Well done, FadingSlowly!
Archangel of Persia chapter 14 . 9/12/2012
Best Summary I've ever read...EVER!
I couldn't not read this, I think this is the best piece of writing I've ever come across on this site...Its just, well I'm at a loss for words! AMAZING.
Look just one tip?
Never stop writing your an awesome author. The way you built up the characters abd plot and oh my god there is no end to the genius!
Thank you for this.
Archangel of Persia x
HabsGirl31 chapter 14 . 8/14/2012
This was such an amazing story, and not just because your writing was great and you made the characters realistic, and adorable and perfect. I love how you set it up so you could make a whole other bunch of stories connected in this story world, like Kim, Claire and maybe even that Emeric guy haha. It's so well structured :) Amazing job!
Wind Spirt chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
Crazy happy you are updating again keep it up! :)