Reviews for Fallible
ask.again.later chapter 14 . 1/9
You write the most realistic, sweetest sex scenes. I really like that it's not this typical fanfiction (or regular novel)- dirty- gritty- fuckmeharder lemon type of thing. Maybe it's just the way it fits these specific characters' relationship, but whatever, I love it.
I also like that you portray a positive attitude about sex in general haha sorry, I just can't stand all this chastity and slut shaming going on in fanfiction.

This is, to say the least, the most fitting characterization of Sam and Emily and how they came to be. Emily holds strong morals and always tries to treat everybody right and Sam feels like he has to take care of everything and everyone but he cracks under pressure too. And being the first to phase has left behind its marks. That's described really well. Also worth mentioning is the whole Leah-situation that nobody knows how to deal with because it isn't really anybody's fault completely but it still all hurts like a bitch.
Also also: I like that Paul and Jared aren't immediately buddy-buddy with Emily and at their house ALL the time. These things take time to build, even she is Alpha's imprint.

All in all: very well done, don't know if you'll ever read this since it looks like you're pretty much done with this, but if you do: I'm very impressed. Oh, and sorry if this doesn't make any sense my brain is pretty much dead from reading this story all night (it's night where I'm at).
Khaddy15 chapter 2 . 9/18/2016
This is the first ever Sam and Emily book I've read and I absolutely love how you portray them! Your super talented
Guest chapter 14 . 12/13/2015
This was so good! I really wish there was more. Excellent just b
NoPenName2015 chapter 14 . 8/12/2015
Great story!
lundyred chapter 14 . 8/5/2014
Emily is still in the wrong: She did screw Leah over and I can't forgive this no matter what. Sam needs to have his dick cut off. Emily still needs to walk off a short pier.
Jordan chapter 14 . 4/6/2014
I loved reading about Emily's struggle between her loyalty to her family and feelings for Sam. I know I also mentioned this when I reviewed Brave, but I feel like your characters are so much more realistic than those in many other fics. You're a great writer!
beatrice113 chapter 14 . 1/14/2014
This story is just 3 and the fact that you're such a good writer totally helps. :')
mel2220 chapter 14 . 11/22/2013
Another well written story i have read by you. Maybe you could write a Rachel and Paul imprint story i think you would do great with that story. :)
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 14 . 10/17/2013
i really enjoyed this story - first Emily/Sam I've found, and it's set the bar very high. Nice job!
Obsidian Stained Roses chapter 14 . 9/11/2013
Great story! What was emric going to say though?
mariscastle chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Okay, this is probably one of the best stories I've read on here so far, it's so well written and it's so in tune with her thoughts and feelings, I love it. I know this scene was supposed to be a little sad but I seriously found myself feeling giddy about Sam saying her name.
123I'mSuchAWeasleyGirl321 chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
OH MY
THAT SEX SCENE LITERALLY CAME OUT OF NOWHERE
I STARTED SQUEALING SO LOUD
ThereAreMuchWorseGamesToPlay chapter 14 . 3/10/2013
Wow. I loved this story. It was nice and, though your writing style is unique and a little unexpected at first I actually like it. I think you did a wonderful job, and I will definitely be reading your other fics.
ThereAreMuchWorseGamesToPlay chapter 12 . 3/10/2013
OK. That was just mean. I actually cried at that last line. But I still love it. :) Nice job.
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 14 . 11/26/2012
Awww this was such a good fic! Loved it!