Reviews for You Belong to Me
Two things. First can you make another chapter and second is this the ratio of spike to port ?
- O/o ( the big one is Megatrons spike, small one is Optimus's port/valve )
That was ... intense . Will there be another chapter ?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Optimus wretch, I cried almost.
derpchick chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
*tries to save Optimus but smashes head against monitor instead*
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
THAT'S IT! IM GONNA KILL YOU, YOU FRAGGING PEICE OF SLAG *transforms into Transformer version of self; Shineblade* *Charges at his throat, with clear intent to kill*
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Can I kill Megatron now! -Looks at Megatron, Megatron backs away real slowly, turn into my wolf demon form and got ready to kill, seeing that my demon form is better then him-
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
awesome i love this fic so much to the sequel
Chosen Nightmares chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
That, was Fucking. Amazing. Seriously, so amazing both words needed the capitals.

The psychological aspect is what really did it. I mean the interfacing was great, but added together with such realistic reactions and thoughts of victimisation? Pure. Genius. And I love the purely primal persona Megatron takes on: the need for a strong mate that challenges him and that requires a fight to truly become submissive towards him.

You're brilliant, mate. Hope to see more of this in the future. :D
Hullop chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
this is good so far.

~ H
ThePeacefulKnight chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Aww, poor optimus!

but good story :D
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I very well written smut and with one of my favorite pairings for TFA. I like the mentality of it particularly... that Megatron has some kind of sick twisted love for Optimus. Loved it... I really do have to browse through the rest of you stuff. XD
Happyfish chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Random Shortie chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
oh my! 8D wooooow this story was a. maz. zing. i hope you write more
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Heh. Heheh. :3 I love it~
Wolf Prime chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
WOW! Your fic really suprise me! I LOVE IT!

I like the stories when Optimus is Megatron's prisoner, and specially when the Decepticon Lord take his pleasure with his enemy.