Reviews for Glory of a Hero
Sam chapter 42 . 4/13
I LOVE THIS FIC SO SO MUCH! I've binge read this in a few days and I've been waiting for months for an update:(( I hope you finish this one day! It's so good
AnimeGirl1220 chapter 42 . 4/1
Jeez, it's been awhile since I've read this. But I'm so glad I did, and I'm even more glad that you updated it :) Reminds me of 8th grade, when I first saw Glory. And of my own fanfiction, which I've, admittedly, been neglecting. Unfortunately, due to a recent file mix-up when I was hooking up my new, non-crappy computer, I'll have to copy-paste the chapters in order to fix everything that was wrong with them and then continue writing.
But this is about your story, not mine. I loved the line about Andrews' hit list - it literally made me laugh. And how it all went, between Marty and 'she's just an aid' and - oh my God - 'Clint Eastwood', it was a prefect mix between drama and comedy. I swear, you could do this professionally.
DreamerTheLadyOfTime chapter 42 . 1/23
Please update this story is so good that I can't wait for more. I came upon this story just out of curiosity because my class watched this movie and I immediately fell in love with it. So please update, I know that you might have been busy lately but I hope you find time to bring this story back. I would love to read some more of this story when you get back to it.
UPDATE! ...please
Karen's Drunk chapter 42 . 12/31/2013
Ah, I remember reading this during Christmas break 2010 and I've decided to re-read this Christmas break and sdgljflgks. So many memories, so many nights lost staying up late to read it. It's such an incredible story, and though I know you must be terribly busy, I do hope you finish it one day! It's too good to be left undone.
danijay09 chapter 42 . 11/26/2013
ohmygash pleaseeeee start writing again!
arosequartz chapter 42 . 11/2/2013
Oh you've got to update! Please! I love Alex
Cam135 chapter 42 . 8/17/2013
This is one of my favorite stories! I hope you continue!
icanhearthedrums chapter 42 . 8/9/2013
oh poor alex...but i saw that misunderstanding coming a mile away! LMFAO! it's been 7 months you better hurry up and UPDATE! i'm going to stalk you if you dont! i know you live somewhere in the bay area, or else there wouldnt be that much talk of california all the time...I"LL FIND YOU AND HANDCUFF YOU TO THE COMPUTER!
icanhearthedrums chapter 38 . 8/9/2013
oh poor robert...we already know what's going to happen to you so your visit to your family will be even more heartwrenching...unless robert pulls a BTTF and wears a bullet-proof vest to the last battle so that he does not disrupt the space-time continuum. LMFAO!
icanhearthedrums chapter 33 . 8/8/2013
GO ROBERT! go beat that mofo!
icanhearthedrums chapter 32 . 8/8/2013
i LOVED it! loved trip's story!
icanhearthedrums chapter 29 . 8/8/2013
aww poor thomas...i always did feel bad for him. but he does need to get back to reality
icanhearthedrums chapter 27 . 8/8/2013
awwwww a drunk forbes...i wanna see a drunk robert and forbes together lmfao!
icanhearthedrums chapter 24 . 8/8/2013
i love forbes and robert together! there should be more scenes between the two of them!