Reviews for Glory of a Hero
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 8/6
Update immediately, please!
cosmoscat98 chapter 41 . 7/27
I re read the story. I still love it so much! I wish there was another way to contact you to talk about it since your account seems inactive. It's such a beautiful story! It's one of my favorites (probably the #1 favorite) even with all the fandoms and whatnot I'm in. I've made a thousand different endings in my head but I wish I had yours.(it's probably better) sorry for commenting again if you are annoyed with everyone for asking you to finish the story, but we all have good reason to! Anyway still love this and appreciate the work you put into it lol
chrissy chapter 42 . 6/27
finish the story
Please update! I know you haven't updated in a while but I would love to know what happens next.
divergentlover523 chapter 42 . 5/20
Sad. This chapter was so so sad that words can't even begin to describe how heart-breaking it was. Poor Alex. I hope you die in a hole Shaw, for breaking poor Alex's heart you stupid heartbreaker! What's also sad, is that you stopped updating. Are you okay, by any chance or have you just forgotten about this story and forgot to update it. I must applaud you for writing 42 chapters, though.
divergentlover523 chapter 36 . 5/19
Hello! I've read all the chapters up to chapter 36. I first have to say this:
This story is unlike any other that I have ever read before, and there will never be another story like this again. You managed to not only have an interesting plot, but a very likable OC as well, which is really hard because most fanfiction writers make their OC's too perfect and too well liked. By too well liked I mean that ever guy that OC meets they instantly fall for her. Your OC isn't like that, and is very easy to relate to.
There's another thing. You have updated this story in about three years now, even though I felt that you were very committed to this story and Alex. Why did you stop updating? If you happen to answer my review, than I really want you to know that you should at least finish this story. But who knows, you may have a good reason for not updating.
Please please can you update pleassseeeee
Maria de Sanctos chapter 42 . 12/11/2015
Did you honestly have to kill me like that? And then leave me hanging? You're evil. :)
Maria de Sanctos chapter 42 . 12/10/2015
Could you please, please, please finish this? Like, I would bribe you with virtual cookies (I'd send real ones, but. . . Yah. :)) or virtual hugs just to finish this. Pretty please? You really did a wonderful job on this story. You took a very implausible idea and made it plausible; you made it work. It's hilarious, well written, and the character development is wonderful! You made me watch the movie in a new light in view of what you've written. So, words cannot describe how much I am literally begging you to finish this. I would settle for an update every 6 months if it means you will write more!

Your begging fan, whom you are killing with suspense :)
cosmoscat98 chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Anneliese DA chapter 42 . 10/10/2015
I absolutely loved this story! I completely fell in love with it and i believe that this is the best that a Shaw/oc story will ever be! It's such a damn shame you stopped writing. I knwo life can be hard to juggle but its so cruel to leave fans hanging! Anyway, i hope you write thr 43rd chapter and the chappies after that in order to appropriately finish this most amazingly wonderful fanfic soon!
Update chapter 42 . 9/25/2015
It has been two years. And I need, nay, DEMAND you make a new chapter. Or I will release a pack of wolves on your loved ones. So update if you don't want me to release the hounds. You have two weeks to comply. Tick tock my dogs are hungry.

ps: Just kidding! But seriously update!
cosmoscat98 chapter 42 . 9/16/2015
I just read all of this yesterday and now I'm so sad! You haven't updated since 2013! Which is really my fault for not reading this sooner... I really enjoyed what I read though :). Thank you for writing this! I wish I would have read it before and commented when you would have actually read this. Thanks for the good read(even if there was an abrupt stop lol) :D
Eleanor Maison chapter 42 . 9/2/2015
Please update as soon as you can, this book is AMAZING! haha Love you. X
She'sARealNowhereGirl chapter 42 . 7/27/2015
Are you going to update ever again? I love this so much! :)