Reviews for Glory of a Hero
riptiderobin21 chapter 42 . 12/27/2016
As an avid fanfiction reader, I know when I see that an author hasn't updated in 3-4 years, that it is usually, the kiss of death for a fic. It is an empty feeling finding that after reading 42 chapters there may never be an end. I'll never get to see Alex/Robert go further in their fledgling relationship, or what Alex will eventually do to stop Rob. Or how Rob will make it up to Alex, for hurting her at the party.

It's a damn shame, I feel particularly sad because I really like this story, even with its weaknesses, it has a lot of potential.

Hope you are well, and will someday decide to give a status update, on the fate of this fine fiction.
mermaidmotelx chapter 42 . 12/25/2016
Oh goodness, where do I start? I found this story during my Christmas break in high school back in 2010, I think. I found it fitting to read this over again during Christmas time! Man, this gives me crazy nostalgia. I remember staying up all night reading these and dying for the next installment. It's been nearly 3 years since the last chapter was updated but I'd like to say thank you, Miss Spanish Sunrise, for all the happiness you have given me by writing this beautiful story. My heart always breaks when I get to the end because I'm still waiting to find out what will eventually happen between our Hero and Heroine. How will Alex attempt to save him from his destiny at Fort Wagner? I really hope you do come back one day, whether to add a new chapter or to just let us know what you had in mind. Again, thank you for all the hard work you have put into this and I hope we hear from you again one day. Have a Merry Christmas! 3
JJ chapter 42 . 12/18/2016
MORE MORE MORE
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
cosmoscat98 chapter 41 . 7/27/2016
I re read the story. I still love it so much! I wish there was another way to contact you to talk about it since your account seems inactive. It's such a beautiful story! It's one of my favorites (probably the #1 favorite) even with all the fandoms and whatnot I'm in. I've made a thousand different endings in my head but I wish I had yours.(it's probably better) sorry for commenting again if you are annoyed with everyone for asking you to finish the story, but we all have good reason to! Anyway still love this and appreciate the work you put into it lol
chrissy chapter 42 . 6/27/2016
finish the story
Guest chapter 42 . 6/4/2016
Please update! I know you haven't updated in a while but I would love to know what happens next.
divergentlover523 chapter 42 . 5/20/2016
Sad. This chapter was so so sad that words can't even begin to describe how heart-breaking it was. Poor Alex. I hope you die in a hole Shaw, for breaking poor Alex's heart you stupid heartbreaker! What's also sad, is that you stopped updating. Are you okay, by any chance or have you just forgotten about this story and forgot to update it. I must applaud you for writing 42 chapters, though.
divergentlover523 chapter 36 . 5/19/2016
Hello! I've read all the chapters up to chapter 36. I first have to say this:
This story is unlike any other that I have ever read before, and there will never be another story like this again. You managed to not only have an interesting plot, but a very likable OC as well, which is really hard because most fanfiction writers make their OC's too perfect and too well liked. By too well liked I mean that ever guy that OC meets they instantly fall for her. Your OC isn't like that, and is very easy to relate to.
There's another thing. You have updated this story in about three years now, even though I felt that you were very committed to this story and Alex. Why did you stop updating? If you happen to answer my review, than I really want you to know that you should at least finish this story. But who knows, you may have a good reason for not updating.
Guest chapter 42 . 4/6/2016
Please please can you update pleassseeeee
Maria de Sanctos chapter 42 . 12/11/2015
Did you honestly have to kill me like that? And then leave me hanging? You're evil. :)
Maria de Sanctos chapter 42 . 12/10/2015
Could you please, please, please finish this? Like, I would bribe you with virtual cookies (I'd send real ones, but. . . Yah. :)) or virtual hugs just to finish this. Pretty please? You really did a wonderful job on this story. You took a very implausible idea and made it plausible; you made it work. It's hilarious, well written, and the character development is wonderful! You made me watch the movie in a new light in view of what you've written. So, words cannot describe how much I am literally begging you to finish this. I would settle for an update every 6 months if it means you will write more!

Love,
Your begging fan, whom you are killing with suspense :)
cosmoscat98 chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
HAPPY BACK TO THE FUTURE DAY!
Anneliese DA chapter 42 . 10/10/2015
I absolutely loved this story! I completely fell in love with it and i believe that this is the best that a Shaw/oc story will ever be! It's such a damn shame you stopped writing. I knwo life can be hard to juggle but its so cruel to leave fans hanging! Anyway, i hope you write thr 43rd chapter and the chappies after that in order to appropriately finish this most amazingly wonderful fanfic soon!
Update chapter 42 . 9/25/2015
It has been two years. And I need, nay, DEMAND you make a new chapter. Or I will release a pack of wolves on your loved ones. So update if you don't want me to release the hounds. You have two weeks to comply. Tick tock my dogs are hungry.

ps: Just kidding! But seriously update!