Reviews for Glory of a Hero
Aberdeen chapter 42 . 5/27
Awesome! Can't wait for the update! I am so excited to see some more Alex and Robert moments! Love your story!
Please, please, PLEASE UPDATE! I'm in love with this story! Your writing skills are amazing, you have a great sense of humor, and honestly reading this story was the best part of my day, it sounds sad but its true! So please please update you would make one person really happy!
Please please please keep writing this! I love it!
Honestly, are all your characters named Alex?! Must be your name is Alex in RL. Mary Sue...
I know it's been a long time, but it would be amazing it you could update! Your work and writing is amazing!
No! I must have more! I'm sorry, but it would be GREATLY appreciated!
Vanessa chapter 42 . 1/9
Please update soon! This story is too good to be abandoned lol what if they were locked up somewhere from like 9:00 am to 9:00 pm? By then they will definitely admit there love for each other. well I hope you update someday this story is amazing
Jaz chapter 42 . 12/1/2014
Omgg this has been one of the best glory fanfiction I have read ! I hope you finsh it :) it's great !
Sloane chapter 42 . 11/29/2014
I'm gonna die of curiosity! Lol please update this is a great story I want to see how Robert going to react when he realizes that Alex saw that scandalous paper. Is his love for her about to come out? Will he have to confess? I hope they kiss lol
Horserida chapter 42 . 11/18/2014
AHHHHHHHHHH I have been HIGHLY enjoyed reading this story you NEED TO UPDATE!
Jules chapter 42 . 10/5/2014
I hope you haven't forgotten about this story,it's too good to be abandoned. Please let the readers know what's going on. I hope you continue this story it's very good.
Daleana chapter 42 . 9/22/2014
I love this story! I came across it after I watched glory in my history class. Please please please please update this story im dying see see what happens next! Please dont Abandon this story ...its too good! I love Robert he is so cute!
Guest chapter 42 . 8/26/2014
please let the readers know if you're abandoning your story, although I hope you aren't, cause I need to know if I should delete it from my list
Aaliyahxoxo2 chapter 42 . 6/30/2014
I love this story! please updated when you get the chance its getting really good
KchanDatGath chapter 42 . 6/27/2014
Please, please, please update I AM BEGGING YOU. I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND I REREAD THIS LIKE 8 TIMES.