Reviews for A Wolf in Cop's Clothing
nerdylittlesecret chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
Reviewed the wrong posting:
This was incredible.
A.) Best pairing ever.
B.) Charlie is a motherfucking boss.
C.) Why isn't there more?
D.) Can you turn this into a sitcom?
Read 'n Love 2Gether chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Hot!
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I hadn't ready a Charlie/Leah story before so was a bit apprehensive, but loved it. You write together really well xx
SweetDulcinea chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Well then. That was incredibly fun, and the sexing...UNF. So hot. I am saddened there won't be more, but thank you for sharing!
connect2tjb chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I adore Leah and Charlie pairings. Great o/s.
RoseyPosey72 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
LOVED this story! So f king funny! Great job!
Efficient Vixen chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Love it
xXMikkaXx chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Cool
iamnoelle6 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Oooo thats sexy. He better punish her. Yet thats a little gross. he is what? 40-50 yrs and she is 19. Ew.
brankel1 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I love it.
jkane180 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I don't want Flanny's version to be the only one with plenty of loving reviews! I wasn't sold on this fic when Flanny first mentioned it but you guys quickly sold me on it! It was a really fantastic fic and I was honoured to beta it! That contest was a joke and you guys are number 1 in my book! :)
RosieDog chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Hi! I just reviewed BF and wanted to share the love with you. I totally forget to review all the time but thought this time it was important. Here's what I wrote:

I went to review the other story first. Check out her author's note! She's just begging to be compared to you and restlessxpen which is just sheer stupidity. I can't believe you kept this story hidden from me! Soooo good.

You guys write so well together :)