Reviews for Of Wardens and Mages
Rhagar chapter 27 . 1/8/2012
Awesome! I totally loved it! Good work, good work. What a little bastard, Justice, though, at the end.

Well done. See ya!
de-groseille chapter 27 . 11/26/2011
I've just finished reading your story in one sitting, and realized that it was written well before Dragon Age II. And, well, let me tell you honestly, I wish this was what really happened, while the game would have been just a piece of fanfiction by a brood-loving person, and we'd all gather in the comments and tell them: "Boo! OOC Anders! OOC Justice! This is not at all how a spirit possession happens!". That would be such fun times.

I absolutely adore your style, your dialogue is spot-on, the plot is DLC-worthy and kept me at the edge of my seat. I also enjoyed a lot of minor details: for example, your way of treating spells so close to the actual gameplay really helps the immersion. And, of course, Sigrun, Zevran, high-fives, both of you ,)

An absolutely stunning work! I can't wait to read your other stories: after having finished butchering Kirkwall, I'm so glad to once again hear some Greg Ellis' voiced snark in my head!

mille libri chapter 15 . 6/16/2011
I love the drawn-out deliciousness of this dance between Anders and Neria. Every little bit forward is breathlessly anticipated, but the obstacles are realistic and believable. I really enjoyed the conversation between Alistair and Anders, with Zev's asides. The voices and characters came across very strongly.
mille libri chapter 10 . 6/2/2011
I very much enjoy the growing relationship here - the way Anders and Neria are learning to work together, to be partners and trust each other, not merely jumping straight into the sack. And the heightened suspense and higher stakes have me very much looking forward to the payoff!
mille libri chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
I like the emerging picture of Anders here, as well as the glimpse of Surana. And I love Sigrun as Warden Commander, all competent and serious.
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 27 . 3/23/2011
he did possess the cat lmao
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 26 . 3/23/2011
I'm guessing Justice is down for the count for a while too
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 25 . 3/23/2011
this fight is going to be hell
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 24 . 3/23/2011
justice, go find love and have it explain things to you
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 23 . 3/23/2011
lol at Zev
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 22 . 3/23/2011
Zevran and Sighrun together? awesome!
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 21 . 3/23/2011
omg *facepalm* all I can think of is...would that be considered a threesome?
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 20 . 3/23/2011
oh crap, maybe Justice will possess Pounce lol
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 19 . 3/23/2011
oh no poor girl
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 18 . 3/23/2011
I see a squished Templar in the near future