Reviews for A New Normal
This is so gooooood!
nancyozz chapter 7 . 10/8/2014
So sad this is over...I truly wish it had been 20-30 chapters
nancyozz chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
How cruel to leave us with an emotiona cliffhanger...especially after that build up in peppers to read final chapter
nancyozz chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
Good god that chapter was all kinds of hot
nancyozz chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
Love that both Fury and Natasha think the world of Pepper and how amazing she is...good that Tonys know Hammer threatened her...anxious to see where all this goes
nancyozz chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
I like that Tony is still himself even though he loves Pepper now openly ...still being reckless and stubborn though I can see him trying
nancyozz chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
Absolutely love this that you had the conversation about Natalie/Natasha that you know they had to have...and how Tony made her feel replaceable...yet their need to be close had them sharing a bed...and how there's always a sexual tension between them no matter where or who their with...incredibly well written
nancyozz chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Love that you had them have a real grown up conversation...extremely enjoyable to watch them open up to each other
CoffeeSlut chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
write mooooooooooore you write excellent smut- I prefer when it's more normal situations like this rather than them being psychic or paying escorts, etc.
Sarah chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
You've really mastered these characters and their dialogue. Amazing.
josianeyuki chapter 7 . 3/28/2013
This story is very good! You should continue!
Marauderette96 chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
This story is brilliant! I can't wait for the next chapter :)
lostsheep3 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I'm really enjoying this story, I hope that there's more!
Pinnatus chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
Amazing story! I always find that when the author describes the living environments with such rich and luxurious detail and description that the whole story is at that level as well. I like the practical direction that you took considering the battle Tony was just in. You clearly showed Pepper's emotional state and business mind along with Tony's playful exhaustion.

I find this is one of the most realistic depictions of what would happen immediately after the battle. You really nailed the characterization and balanced the dialogue and description perfectly. The banter is always fun to read and the end product is a true to canon romance that is funny and a little angsty. You gave us the detail that the movie couldn't really go into but we knew was true. Excellent job.

Really love how you paced the story. I really got into it and loved reading every chapter. I would love to see you continue this if you have more ideas, but even if you don't the way it ended is satisfying and at least doesn't leave us hanging.
ThroughTheAshes chapter 7 . 1/7/2012
Please, please, please update soon! I'm really enjoying this! :)