Reviews for Pandora's Box
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 12 . 8/17/2012
A depressing ending, but I liked the story, nonetheless.
Creativelover491 chapter 12 . 5/26/2012
This was an amazing story great job. I just couldn't stop reading! ;)
mUmaRhz chapter 12 . 10/22/2011
OMG THIS WAS SUCH A GREAT STORY I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!
Embirlily chapter 4 . 6/24/2009
Question? howd it go from 15 to 13 people? just wondering?
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
great chapter! so, perhaps hermione isn't exactly a muggleborn if her grandmother had a book of shadows
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
the fellowship of magic, eh? very nice
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
interesting beginning
Autumn DeMayne chapter 12 . 4/16/2008
OMG! The story was soo good!
i love blaise chapter 12 . 2/3/2008
he's alive?
thealycat chapter 12 . 1/12/2008
-applauds extremely loudly- I BLOODY LOVED THIS! it was hard to tear my eyes away from it! I thought it was amazing and i give it a million stars!
Anarchist X chapter 12 . 12/1/2007
I enjoyed the story. While I don't really believe or love the Hermione/Oliver pairing, you made it believable. My only complaint is that you didn't have Harry actually show himself and confirm whether or not he's really dead. But other than that, well done.
Drifter950 chapter 12 . 8/3/2007
Mythology, doesn't matter where or whose, usually talks of the need for good or evil; or of the needs balances in the elements of life.

Pandora's Box is probably one of the earliest recorded in the histories.

I really enjoyed your version, incorporating so many of my favorites from 50 years of reading, it's scary.

You definitely belong on my Favorite Story and Author lists.

That said,thanks for good reading, and I look forward to seeing more of your work.

May the MUSE be with you!

_
Autumn's-Smile chapter 12 . 3/4/2006
That was an awesome story, but you killed off Harry! Aww...
RainynDawn chapter 12 . 1/14/2006
I'm glad it is Saturday because if it were a school night, there would be NO way I would be going to bed until I finished this. You had me entranced right from the get-go and I must say that this is one of the best stories I have EVER read, and I've read a lot. I'm getting ready to head over to see what other stories you've wrote, never mind it being 1:40 in the morning, and read them. Adios my dear writer!

Cheers!

Amaya
TheOneandOnlyBarry chapter 12 . 1/14/2006
Smashing, it was a little addictive! LOL Awesome story!