Reviews for Trust
Jenmoon1 chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
Sniff it was sad
Joker Lover chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
Oh my god this was amazing. I'm in love with your writing ️
Kaitlin McIntyre chapter 5 . 3/21/2014
Your writing is sick! if you could just put them all in book order that way we don't have go to so many links to read them. keep up the good work!
kctheartist chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
ok...that was deep...even for me...amazing
Nera Civetta chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
I love the realistic tone with the characters in your story. You've outdone yourself with this one. Absolutely phenomenal, Alex!
SurroundedInDarkness chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
Okay the overall plot of the story is actually quite interesting into the phyce of their relationship but I did find some major flaws at least in this chapter. For starters the Joker, he doesn't rape, I mean he could but he wouldn't find it very funny. And what he doesn't find funny he usually doesn't find worthwhile. In fact one of the main reasons he doesn't rape is because he's so egotisitical that the act of rape wouldn't suit him he would much rather have someone like Harley (a phycologist with a bright future ahead) fuck him willingly. Thats much funnier to him. Another more minor detail is that the Joker doesn't usually remember the hired helps names because:
1. they don't last that long
2. he's to narcissistic to care
hbklover1412 chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
Okay i was in tears laughing when I saw the warning of abuse at the top.I don't consider myself to be a sadistic person so I really don't know why i found it so amusing oh well I'm crazy like that :) At the beginning i did feel a bit sorry for her cause she was in his lap with no where to run. Anyway I am so proud of the Joker in this chapter(Not the rape part of course) because he showed a lot of patience with Harley if you ask me she's the one that dug her own grave. I was literally talking to my computer screen during their conversation saying stuff like: "Are you crazier than Joker?!" "Do you have a death wish?" you know things like that every time she would respond in a way that i would call just plain stupid. So yeah that's how I felt...anywho great job with this chapter loved it, I'm sure you can tell :)
hbklover1412 chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Harley just messed up the whole moment Joker was being so nice and she just had to open her mouth and ruin it lol
hbklover1412 chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
Wow . . . i really loved this story so much. Joker really is unpredictable because that was that last thing i expected him to do lol but i'm glad he did, it would have been sad if he killed mike all he did was help harley out, now crane on the other hand . . . ehh i have mixed feelings about him lol anyway great job as always :)
tess chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
oh Lordy, this is great. I really like the lines between Harley and crane, nicely done. Put crane in more stories! you portray him so well!
h e l l b r o k e chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
Wow... This is amazing. It's beautiful!
Harley chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
I loved it. Something quite similar happened between me and my Joker, but this story was revealing to both characters, and the way I felt for him. I love your style so keep it up. This is my first rating, and I read all 5 chapters as well as some of your other work. Keep it up! I love the smut!
Mertiya chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
*sigh* That was really, really good. Thank you for writing it! D
Mertiya chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Oh dear lord. This is very, very bad. So very bad. What is going to happen next?
Mertiya chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
OH NO! THIS IS ABOUT TO GET WORSE! Er...sorry. Just. Really good story. I think this is my favorite of your stories so far (not that I don't like the others). It's just so suspenseful, and you do the suspense really well, with all the characters being pretty believable.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »