Reviews for Fade to
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
chaptwr 2
TheShadows2523 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
This. Was. So. Sad ;.; And touching. Andand cute x.x There... truly just isn't enough of this pairing, let alone well written drabbles such as yours. I loved it.. and as much as a sequel would be awesome... I think it would take away from the story almost. Its.. perfect as is I think. Well done.
Jannasaur chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I was watching Hocus Pocus and just thought Bink/Max would be something rather yummy to read. But when I looked up the story, I came across yours.

To be totally honest, the part when Max and Thackery reunite was rather too fast for my liking. But when Thackery fades away... That was really beautiful~ And the way you wrote it was beautifully sad :( and Thackery faded away too quick but it was lovely.
BananaBreakTime chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Very emotional and sweet. This movie still is one of my favorites and I always wanted something to happen after the ending. Seeing Binx and emily leave always left me teary eyed.

Thank you so much for posting this and I can't wait to see what other stories will pop out of your head. :D
emomuffinXD chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Never thought of Max and Binx together but after reading this, I'm hooked. So cute and sad and really well written. As much as I would love to see a sequel, the ending of this is so beautiful. All in all, I love it!
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Wow..I don't know what to think of this..it's certainly not a bad story..it's written really well! I really liked it..:)
llVioletll chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I have never thought of these two as a pairing, until now.

I've watched the movie so many times, so it's lovely to catch a glimpse of a fan fiction for these two.

Great job!
Sleepy chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Beautiful. Love this movie, love the pairing. It's kinda sad, but really nice. Touches your heart. 3
Marie King chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
WOW! This is an amazing piece of work!

U should totally write a sequel!
Silke Magnus chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
After recently watching Hocus Pocus, I wondered if anyone had attempted to make a pairing of those two attractive boys I very much loved, plus I've given much thought of those two as a pairing. xD I would love it if you'd continue this story with a sequel; I very much enjoyed reading it! I really love how you captured both characters! :) And thats something I really never obtained myself yet. xD TOOTLES!
Tawny The Disturbed chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
AW...this made me sad...
Peeta's Lover chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I thought it was very sweet. This made me fantasize about the two stunners all day. I think I'm a real perv, so this next question better not suprise you :)... why don't you write a full blown lemonslash story about the two? I will freakin' love you forever! PLEASE!
everyoneisking chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Wow! I had never even thought of this pairing, but I like it!

Nice job!
Pull-Marine chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
For the first time, I really had difficulties to read a story (I'm french) but it was awesome and sooooo cute :D

I had never read a Hocus Pocus fiction before. It used to be one of my favourite movies, but the idea of a fanfiction of it never occured to me

And now, I know I like the MaxXBinx pairing (so many X, no ?)...okay I am a slash reader and the choice is limited with this movie, so what xD They are just so cute...

It was my first time and it was perfect :D
IZZYgurl94 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
this was a really nice story i liked it. it was sweet and kinda sad at the end. u should rite a story lik the following year wen binx came back or somthing. i think id be sweet. just a sugestion though XD