Reviews for Fade to
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
chaptwr 2
TheShadows2523 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
This. Was. So. Sad ;.; And touching. Andand cute x.x There... truly just isn't enough of this pairing, let alone well written drabbles such as yours. I loved it.. and as much as a sequel would be awesome... I think it would take away from the story almost. Its.. perfect as is I think. Well done.
Jannasaur chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I was watching Hocus Pocus and just thought Bink/Max would be something rather yummy to read. But when I looked up the story, I came across yours.

To be totally honest, the part when Max and Thackery reunite was rather too fast for my liking. But when Thackery fades away... That was really beautiful And the way you wrote it was beautifully sad :( and Thackery faded away too quick but it was lovely.
BananaBreakTime chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Very emotional and sweet. This movie still is one of my favorites and I always wanted something to happen after the ending. Seeing Binx and emily leave always left me teary eyed.

Thank you so much for posting this and I can't wait to see what other stories will pop out of your head. :D
emomuffinXD chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Never thought of Max and Binx together but after reading this, I'm hooked. So cute and sad and really well written. As much as I would love to see a sequel, the ending of this is so beautiful. All in all, I love it!
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Wow..I don't know what to think of this..it's certainly not a bad story..it's written really well! I really liked it..:)
llVioletll chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I have never thought of these two as a pairing, until now.

I've watched the movie so many times, so it's lovely to catch a glimpse of a fan fiction for these two.

Great job!
Sleepy chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Beautiful. Love this movie, love the pairing. It's kinda sad, but really nice. Touches your heart. 3
Marie King chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
WOW! This is an amazing piece of work!

U should totally write a sequel!
Silke Magnus chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
After recently watching Hocus Pocus, I wondered if anyone had attempted to make a pairing of those two attractive boys I very much loved, plus I've given much thought of those two as a pairing. xD I would love it if you'd continue this story with a sequel; I very much enjoyed reading it! I really love how you captured both characters! :) And thats something I really never obtained myself yet. xD TOOTLES!
Tawny The Disturbed chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
AW...this made me sad...
Peeta's Lover chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I thought it was very sweet. This made me fantasize about the two stunners all day. I think I'm a real perv, so this next question better not suprise you :)... why don't you write a full blown lemonslash story about the two? I will freakin' love you forever! PLEASE!
everyoneisking chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Wow! I had never even thought of this pairing, but I like it!

Nice job!
Pull-Marine chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
For the first time, I really had difficulties to read a story (I'm french) but it was awesome and sooooo cute :D

I had never read a Hocus Pocus fiction before. It used to be one of my favourite movies, but the idea of a fanfiction of it never occured to me

And now, I know I like the MaxXBinx pairing (so many X, no ?)...okay I am a slash reader and the choice is limited with this movie, so what xD They are just so cute...

It was my first time and it was perfect :D
IZZYgurl94 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
this was a really nice story i liked it. it was sweet and kinda sad at the end. u should rite a story lik the following year wen binx came back or somthing. i think id be sweet. just a sugestion though XD