Reviews for All Things Forbidden
prettychocolate chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Oh, please please please add chapters! I've only just discovered this pairing and man is it hot!
weflytothetardis chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
OMG! weird story but well written!
Danyu chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I quite enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with it.
mybigteddybearemmett chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Great job! I love it.
My Dearest Sally Sparrow chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
So... scarring. Yet so... delectable.

Kat
Madmum chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I have never read this pairing before. Wow. Super sexy.

Please post more :)
fire in my eyes chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I really wish you would write more on this. I love Charlie and Leah parings Charlie is super sexy.
Kashmir89 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I loved it. I've never even thought about a Leah/Charlie pairing and now I want to find more, I really hope you keep writing it.
Btterflykiss69 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Loved it! I so love the pairing.
xXMikkaXx chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
love it :)
junebugx87 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Omgg I loved it! What an interesting pair! I can't wait for an update!
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Love it congrats on the winning

I think you definitely continue the story
kennedymommy3 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
well hell, I do believe that Rose chick is the first person to say that my beta-ing skills suck. Oh well, I don't really care what others have to say about me or my skills, I didn't see where I was called a whore, but you know what? I could care less what anyone on here thinks about it. I think your story was great, as is all of your other work. I find it funny that she's bitching about you stealing her pairing, but I don't see where the ones that wrote Carlisle/Bella pairings are bitching and whining to each other.

In a way, this pisses me off because everyone here knows what it takes to write a story, how much work you put into it, and for someone else to be upset because you used the same pairing, and beat them in a contest, it just goes to show how immature some are. I haven't read her story, so I'm not going to bash it, I've heard she has good work, I'm sure she does. But at the same time, I believe you do too. As far as that Rose chick, I don't see the need to instigate, and I'm not understanding why she feels the need to do so either. Just saying.

Congrats on your win sweets, YOU DID DESERVE IT! It was a very, very different pairing for me, but one that I enjoyed and hope you continue. Now, GIVE ME SOME MORE SECOND CHANCES! :) lol

Glad you are posting on JBNP, it's awesome there, and yes, our wolf pack does stick together. -km3-
LynnLautner chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I'm really liking this I want more!
klarsen117 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Oh holy hell, I like it!