Reviews for Shattered
Mariya-hitrost chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Wow! It's just... wow!
I had to read the end of the story three times before I got it.
It's so desperate and sad and dark. Poor, poor Joker :( But at least he is still alive and Shepard... Well, she is not.
If only she acted in concordance with her emotional state all the time... I mean in daylight too (I don't say about THAT kind of action though) I could say she'll be all right eventually. But not like this... She is just... broken.

Thanks for the wonderful story!
JoleeKee chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Ouch.. I.. just.. makes my heart hurt.
paladindanse chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
WHAAAAAAT.

Didn't expect the end, which made it freaking exquisite.

Please do write more. :)
MyNameIsAverage chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Oh ho ho. Nice little twist.
Sathaeri chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
This is so deep and heart-wrenching... you really have a way with words. And the twist! That wasn't expected at all, but it fit in perfectly at the end there. Great, very emotional writing.
Bea chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Wow - how sad... I loved it. Very well done.
kinsley5 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Brilliant, heartbreaking, dark, and full of soul. I love this one. You write well, too, though I'm sure you know that.
Kenshin13 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Wow, what a romantic and horrible twist all at the same time. I am a diehard Shenko fan but Joker always has a place in my heart and this was just so unexpected. I will definitely have to check out your other stories, this was an amazing oneshot!
Miry chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Awww that almost made me cry. Poor, poor man!
hdubs chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
tragic. well done.
DCFG chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Oh gosh, I had to re-read this twice. Especially since I went to the reviews and murmured, "Twist, but I didn't see anything...?" And I skimmed the bottom in case I missed anything and saw Joker's name - my reaction. You should have seen it.

And then being an avid Joker lover, I nearly started bawling on the spot. Pressed my head down into my arms, I did.

;_; Shepard, why you do this?
Eleima chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Oh wow. I'm not usually one for explicit content, but it was in no means gratuitous here. The end took me absolutely, completely by surprise, and to be completely honest, it broke my heart. Shepard is both endearing in her grief, and yet how she deals with that grief is loathsome and horribly, horribly wrong.

But of course, that's a good thing: you manage to draw your reader in, conjuring up powerful emotions and a strong attachment to your characters.

Beautifully done!
Nightodie chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Thank you Elyssa, I really liked it.
Blue Narcissus chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Ooh interesting little twist at the end and it made the whole thing come together nicely. Short and sweet (and a little sad) very nice :)
PhoenixAlthor chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Oh I liked this. Finding out it was actually Joker at the end was a surprise. I read it again and it definitely made more sense :)Short and sweet, it was a good read.