Reviews for Bullying
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Please write more soon cuz this is a great fic
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Wonderful job! I LOVED this. Bravo!
EvilWerewolfPirate chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I absolutely love this!
Noel Potter chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I've read so many amazing Purt stories tonight, that there's really not much I can say in this review to praise this exemplary amazingness without feeling like I'm repeating myself. So yeah. This story is effing amazing and you captured the characters effing amazingly and it was written effing amazingly and... yeah.

Okay, if you thought this WASN'T some of your best work, I'm gonna have to look at your other stories, cuz I'm not completely sure that it's possible for someone to be so good.

And yes. "Lady is a Tramp" was pretty darn sexy. It's what made Pu-ahem, NOAH one of my new favorites. Not to mention that the actor who plays him is one big ball of sweetness and cuddles. Or at least he is interviews.

And I'm babbling. G'night!
Freddie chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
XD Dammit, I want a continuation!

This was incredibly amusing.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I love this couple!

Good work!
FNCtheThird chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Love it!

The only thing I don't like is that the ending seems a bit too inconclusive. But maybe that's just because I want there to be more. :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
this feels like he needs a sequel! Write a sequel! ahah
lil-miss-chocolate chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Love it! Especially Kurt squirming out of telling his dad what happened.
CeliaLauna chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Iigh! Liked it! I like the way Burt is always protecting his son. He should listen to him more often though...

Liked it! Keep on writing!

X~X Celia ~~
PUCKurt up buttercup chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
loved the story. i heart burt. and i am in total agreement about both puck and kurts songs in the last episode. AMAZING!