Reviews for Into the Fire
Mythyra Mystic chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
Ah! Update soooooon! Need to know what happens!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
damn
Anon chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
This was most excellent. Theres going to be more, right?
heavenlygothicgirl chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
would you finish this thing already! i want beck and travis slash already!
susan chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
This is a great story so far, very well written. Please pleease please continue it and give us an update soon. This has enormous potential and I can't wait to see what you do with it. I love travis/beck hurt/comfort loviness. I think it will kill me if you don't update this story...
Can'tRunFromDeath chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
I have read all 5 chapters, and looking forward to the 6th. Can't wait to read it please update soon! I also think you are doing a great job with keeping Beck and Travis in character.
cc62827 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
awwww...what a sweet start! I'm loving your Rundown stuff. You realize this mean's you're going to have to update more often, right?
LadyroseDanielgirl chapter 5 . 1/7/2011
Oh my gosh this was a great story to read, I really hope you continue with it. I feel like you had a good grasp on Travis and Beck! And no major mistakes in the last chapter. I love the plot you created, it would have been a great Sequel if they had made one :). Please update soon, your doing a great job!
Broken Shift Key chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
I like the protectiveness thing Beck has going on. I'm not sure how much I like the pairing, but as long as it isn't romance for the sake of romance I think I'll be on board with it. Over all though, I can't wait for more.
epicpickleninja chapter 5 . 10/1/2010
love it!

ugh! i don't think i can wait for you to update! this is seriously good. everyone is in character and i loved that part in ch 3 i think where you have Travis determined not to explode when Beck is giving him the silent treatment, but he does anyway :) i cracked up when i read that
medusa750 chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
I like this story. I'm already tense with annoyance at Sanderson and what problems could go down with Billy. But I love the Travis/Beck interaction and everything is well written. Good job!
Boxer Thief chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
Such an awesome chapter! Though it sucks that you're still taking finals. Hope you get some sleep. :)

I can't wait for the next bit, this is getting so interesting. And I gotta say, I'm a fan of your agent men. I'm pretty picky with my OCs, and thus far they seem like great characters. ;D
Boxer Thief chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
Gak! Oh, I can't wait until the plot starts rolling. I'm so excited.

And I fully support the "romantic" sub-plot making an emergence in this chapter. :D Always a plus.
Sue chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
Please keep going...and soon! There are so few Rundown stories and even fewer worth reading. I like where this seems to be headed and am excited to read more. Gotta love slashy Travis abuse...its my favorite ;-)

I really like how you were able to add in some past without it being boring and out of place...great job so far!

-Sue
Boxer Thief chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
I think this chapter hit harder after reading your previous story, Means to an End. It seems like sometimes Travis just has a sign taped to his back saying "Use me".

I loved Beck's protective streak in this chapter, and the agents were actually a lot of fun. Especially with the good cop/bad cop feel.

Keep up the great work!