Reviews for The Boy with Black Hair
Lady Isabelle Black chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
who is the father?
Readergirl66 chapter 8 . 2/20/2011
When will you be writing more? It's really good.:) I can't wait. Keep up the great work.
mokonahapuuuuuu chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
Wow, I'm so glad I looked at your story archive. There are TONS of stories in the section, and I filter it just to narrow it down, but since this is under "Claire", I'm so sad that I almost missed it. ;;

This is really good! :) I liked how the mystery air around Noah's father is written. Hiro made me laugh. :) :D

Keep writting! .
Compass chapter 9 . 5/23/2010
This really turned out to be good. It's heart warming. I was a bit curious in the beginning about the father of the child but, in the end, it turned out that I was just hoping it would just be both of them even if it's kinda impossible..

Anyways, nice work.. This is truly a master piece..
goldensage05 chapter 9 . 5/21/2010
I really liked this. I was hoping it would be Sylar, but I had a feeling it wouldn't be either of them and we wouldn't know who the father was. However, I was not expecting them to all become a family.
maggie chapter 8 . 5/20/2010
Awww, great! Loved the chapter :) I still hope Noah is Peter's son :)

*fingers crossed*
ItalianFlower chapter 8 . 5/19/2010
I'm really loving this story. All the anticipation is killing me! And it's really hilarious that everybody's gossiping like old women about Claire and Noah Jr., especially each person's preference to either Sylar or Peter.

But you know what would be even funnier? If the father was a totally random person that no one else knew other than Claire. :)

I can't wait to see the final chapter and finally learn who the father is!
lassandra chapter 7 . 5/19/2010
I am very like it. I can not wait to find out who is the father : )
sonsofdurin chapter 5 . 5/18/2010
XoXoX-9009 chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
Fairly interesting. It has made me wonder who the father is . . . Peter or Sylar. Great job so far.
XoXoX-9009 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
At first I was really confused. But then I started reading more, and I started to understand. Chapter 1 is fairly good. Off to reading Chapter 2 now.
anon2 chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
dude this is better than I hoped...please continue..
9Tiptoes chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
How human is it for all the people in Claire's life to be gossiping about who the father of her child might be. We're all so nosy, me included.