Reviews for Pieces of You
heartofmetal chapter 21 . 7/19/2013
You are a brilliant writer my friend! Amazing short stories. loved it! Keep writing :D
Luna-k chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
This is moving and very well written! Good job.
Stormcloudishone chapter 21 . 6/19/2011
Aaaah! I was just about to go to bed, and suddenly there's this! :D I was so happy when I saw that you had a new chapter up! I had to come and read and review it right away!

I love the idea of Nick taking Ellis on a vacation to Sin City. Very Nick. And my mental image of Ellis sipping beer on the slots made me lol, as did the dark-suited Nick cheating at poker not too far away. Times like this makes me wish I could draw...

If I could favorite this story again, I would. I'm going to be thinking about this one all day at work tomorrow.

Much, much love,

Storm
FadedHunter chapter 20 . 6/9/2011
Hawt! Funny, I bet that card wasent the only thing in his pants they could play with.

Teehee:3
SizzleFace chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
oh god, it's so sweet~3

i love this one x3
Stormcloudishone chapter 20 . 5/30/2011
Sneaky Nick is sexy. ;) I love this, even though I hate that it's the last one which means my reviewing rampage is through for the moment, lol. Poor Ellis should have known better than to challenge Nick in anything resembling gambling. Of course that conman is going to literally steal the clothes off his back.

Well, as much as I love you and your writing, I'm going to leave you alone now. I'm sure you'll be highly annoyed when you get twenty email alerts about all the reviews you got from one person in a single day, but I simply couldn't resist. Keep writing, you're absolutely amazing! And if you ever need anymore prompts, just let me know and I'll see what I can come up with. :)

Much love,

Storm
Stormcloudishone chapter 19 . 5/30/2011
Absolutely awesome. :) Nick doing some deep thinking to compliment the story where Ellis does some deep thinking. And Ellis is absolutely adorable, as he frequently tends to be. I can just picture him coming in and curling up with his head in Nick's lap while Nick reads the paper and drinks some delicious coffee. Again, much love. You do this couple and these characters very well, and I commend you for it.
Stormcloudishone chapter 18 . 5/30/2011
I love this! Keith, being such a key part of Ellis' past, is sure to be an element of the future if he were to survive the apocalypse. And it's understandable that Nick would be nervous about meeting him. I don't think anyone ever really feels 100% confident when they meet their lovers' family/friends/what have you. It's cute on Nick, of course, and Ellis' excitement is also adorable. Much love.
Stormcloudishone chapter 17 . 5/30/2011
SNOW! :D I've never seen real snow. I'd probably react just like Ellis if I ever got the chance to see it myself. Nick, being not only a cynic but also an old pro at dealing with snow, is really quite good for tolerating his partner's excitement. I know how annoying it is to have someone excited about something that annoys you or that you could care less about and them expecting you to be equally amazed. That one line about Ellis being naive literally made me laugh out loud. XD Much love.
Stormcloudishone chapter 16 . 5/30/2011
Awww, poor Ellis. I've never been on a plane, but I'm scared to ever try it out for myself to find out if its scary or not. I'll probably do it one day, but it's definitely not high on my to-do list. Of course, I would move it up a bit if a handsome guy like Nick wanted to sex me up in the bathroom in order to help me relax. ;) Totally awesome, as usual.

As for prompts, let's see what I can come up with...

1) Jealous Ellis would be interesting, as I mentioned in one of my earlier reviews. Nick is usually the one stuck being jealous because of the age difference, but I think switching that situation up could be quite entertaining.

2) Nick asks Ellis to move in with him, or vice versa. Could be funny, fluffy, awkward; the possibilities are quite numerous.

3) Nick visits Ellis at work, or vice versa. Could be for a quicky, or for something fluffy or funny, or it could make for some awkward situations. Again, a wide variety of possibilities here.

4) Nick and Ellis babysitting. Just any situation with kids would be awesome, lol. I think Nick would be awkward and Ellis would be a natural Daddy-type. I think Nick could get into it if given the chance, though.

5) A birthday/anniversay situation (could be funny or fluffy, especially if one of them were to forget about it)

6) Halloween/Christmas situation (I saw a cool Halloween smut!fic one time, but I'd be curious to see what you might come up with. I've never really seen a Christmas one, a few set at Christmas time, because of the snow and all, but never an actual Christmas fic, written for the holiday rather than the weather.)

Hope these help! :D
Stormcloudishone chapter 15 . 5/30/2011
Ellis doing some deep thinking, very nice. Nick's gradual progress through the course of the relationship is nice, and the lack of conversation, restricting the whole story to narration only, makes it even more powerful. Very awesome, much love. :)
Stormcloudishone chapter 14 . 5/30/2011
Of course Sick!Nick would also be grumpy. Who isn't? Being sick, especially with something like the flu, absolutely sucks. But Ellis is sure to take good care of him, so he'll be back on his feet in no time. And at the end, Nick is also incredibly cute. :) Much love.
Stormcloudishone chapter 13 . 5/30/2011
Awwww, I could see Ellis owning a Welsh Corgi. Such a cute dog! :D And of course Nick in all his fastidiousness would be displeased by the idea of such a filthy creature living in his home among his things, which are all clean and orderly. But he would relent for Ellis, 'cause he loves him. But not without the cold shoulder treatment, as you so successfully displayed. :) Much love, as always.
Stormcloudishone chapter 12 . 5/30/2011
Another sleep loss story, but with Nick this time. Excellent. And very realistic. I don't know how many times in the game we get two survivors knocked out by two separate special infected because they ran ahead or fell behind and got separated from the other two survivors. Extremely frustrating.

Well written, as usual, and totally awesome. Much love for this one. :) Keep up the awesomeness!
Stormcloudishone chapter 11 . 5/30/2011
I love this. Nick and his suits... *dreamy sigh* I suppose it's commendable that he always wants to look his best. But I could never get so dressed up, especially not every day, just to do simple things like run errands. If I could wake up like Ellis to such a sight, I'd definitely be doing some creeping too, though, so I can't complain at all. I'll just leave the fancy duds to Nick. ;) Much love, as always!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »