Reviews for Across the Board
la-hija-de-Dios chapter 22 . 11/22/2015
Once again, you must admit that Neal has style, sending birthday cards, presents, anniversary cards, and stuff like that. :D It cracks me up! XD
la-hija-de-Dios chapter 17 . 11/22/2015
Awesome! I loved the note that came with the Eiffel Tower! XD
la-hija-de-Dios chapter 8 . 11/22/2015
Go Neal! I'd be him in this one, except I can't do origami. :D
la-hija-de-Dios chapter 6 . 11/22/2015
You've got to love Neal's style! Any man that would send him a note that's so friendly, even going so far as to change the order and mention the birthday of the wife of the man chasing him, has style. :)
Guest chapter 26 . 11/23/2014
"you got ZAP."
Yup, using that on my friends tomorrow.
("Hey Ryan, you've got ZAP!")
thethreebroomsticks69 chapter 26 . 7/17/2012
Perfect, perfect, perfect. I love this.
Nimita chapter 6 . 11/4/2011
Hey awesome story I laughed so much my mum came in to see what was wrong. Ha ha ha Really sounds like something Neal would do. And remind him about Elizabeth's birthday. That was just classy
True Love Lives Forever chapter 26 . 7/31/2011
Great job with all of these one-shots.
outrageousC chapter 25 . 11/9/2010
it was good. poor kate, i feel so sad for her.

hope you write more kate stuff!
Tinnuial chapter 23 . 9/11/2010
Awww Uncle Clinton! I think this might be my favourite in the series :D Gotta love Jones. Thank you!
Tinnuial chapter 13 . 9/11/2010
LOL that was hilarious! I can so picture Neal in my head telling Jones that he is "willing" his Mets cap to him! Thanks for the laugh :D
mam711 chapter 26 . 8/28/2010
I really liked these: nice mix of moods and characters. My favorite was Vexed. I'm glad you ended with a nice Neal/Peter moment, since that's the heart of the show.
morgo7kc chapter 26 . 8/2/2010
These were AMAZING! And Zap was a perfect ending, I love fics that leave me with a warm fuzzy feeling inside :) My favs were the ones with teenage Neal and Mozzie, and the one with little Hughes (I raised my hand).
Lilynette chapter 17 . 7/23/2010
Hehe. I can totally see Neal making an eiffel tower out of Q-Tips x) Great idea!

I love all those little stories. Thanks for writing them!
Rainchecker chapter 26 . 6/21/2010
Awwww it's over now? Good job with all your stories. I liked them, even the sad ones. This one kind of reminded me of Vital signs. Drugged up Peter is strikingly similar to drugged up Neal. You should write a story with both of them drugged for some reason.