Reviews for The Brave One
TeenwolfxGothamGirl10 chapter 34 . 5/24
please write more pleas
Brainiac chapter 4 . 11/15/2017
Dr. Combs.. Combs. Jeffrey Combs, former actor for Herbert West and former voice actor for Scarecrow. That cannot be a coincidence. Combs is not a common last name . Either this is a reference or I am possibly overthinking the situation. Although overall this does not matter in the long run of this story. I do enjoy the path it is taking though however, even if I am vaguely disturbed by the age gap. Humans are obessed with scatology.
DianeCooper chapter 34 . 9/27/2017
Oh I see it's a long time since this story was written and updated but I really hope you will someday decide to finish it. I really enjoyed reading. 3
Wolferix chapter 34 . 1/18/2015
My guess is that she found Scarecrow's lair or lab, or possibly a passageway to his lair. I can't wait for more chapters! Please continue this!
Update soon!
DawnofShadows256 chapter 34 . 10/11/2014
Update please! I really want to find out what happens. You can't just leave it like this. Your too good of a writer for that!
shadowsteed chapter 34 . 8/23/2014
Hi! I just finished reading the whole story and it's amazing, really amazing... I hope that you will update soon cause I would love to know what will happen next. I'm starting to get a feeling that Sam's mother might not be such a nice person as it might seem...
SectumSemprae chapter 34 . 7/7/2014
Hmm… I'm wondering if she found a passageway leading to Scarecrow's secret spot in the elevator shaft, or possibly a Chronicle of Arkham… Hmm… In fact, something I've been wondering since the beginning of the story - was Joker's breakout attempt the same one from the Arkham Asylum video game… Or is that one yet to come? :D Hehehe, looking forward to the next chapter! Keep up the awesome writing! :)
SectumSemprae chapter 30 . 7/7/2014
Wise words from June Stellar… It's making me wonder even more who Samantha's father was. :)
SectumSemprae chapter 28 . 7/7/2014
Definitely enjoyed the Riddler bit! :D And the spooky part is knowing just how close Miss Stellar really is to her daughter, how close they've all been all this time… That adds a layer of horror to the story. Very nice work!
SectumSemprae chapter 25 . 7/7/2014
I like how she speaks back against him and refuses to let him silence her, even when she's terrified. She truly is the Brave One. :)
SectumSemprae chapter 22 . 7/7/2014
Thought her art might make an appearance. :) Absolutely loved the description of the flowers and the sunset in the earlier chapter, and loved the description here too. Art is so very therapeutic, and her reaction to drawing him was spot on. Sounds like she might be bonding with Crane against her will.
SectumSemprae chapter 20 . 7/7/2014
So that's what was bothering Scarecrow... Samantha looks like Sherry Squires! No wonder he's been losing his composure so much. :D I like that twist! This is getting very, VERY interesting... :)
SectumSemprae chapter 18 . 7/7/2014
Poor Samantha. :( With all the emphasis on Scarecrow's fear toxin in the movies and games, it's so easy to forget how terrifying he can be all on his own. Don't give up, Samantha!
SectumSemprae chapter 15 . 7/7/2014
Ooh, I like it! :D His hideout ties into both Batman Begins and the video game Arkham Asylum: in the movie it was in the basement, and in the game it was in the elevator shaft, so I can totally picture Crane having a hideout hidden under the asylum that only he can access. After all, he was staff once - he probably knows even more secrets than the average inmate. I love how proud he is of his mask. And I love how Samantha outsmarted him! :D
SectumSemprae chapter 13 . 7/7/2014
I love the dynamics between Crane and Samantha! You reveal so much about each of them just from how they talk to each other. You get the sense that Scarecrow could actually be a wonderful psychiatrist - which is even scarier to consider the tools he has to abuse his power. And at the same time, it really is sad everything he went through. I wonder if the fear toxin he develops would not only target the fears about his and Samantha's childhoods, but about Batman's as well. :( None of them had happy childhoods. You are an awesome writer! :)