Reviews for United Under One Banner
snapesbiggestfan chapter 19 . 7/5/2013
I really enjoyed this story; its one of your best, but you leave it so open-ended. what is aurora's secret? how did dumbledore take care of umbrige?
MuggleCreator chapter 19 . 7/2/2013
Oh! Let him admit it! Let him! Please!
demonbookworm101 chapter 19 . 7/1/2013
This is a good story
Keep up the good work
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 9/5/2011
And if he ended up on his face again, well, sadly, what else was new in his horrid life?

-And, unfortunately, nobody has ever cared for him without hurting him, so Snape is used to being attacked by the people he loves. Is Aurora going to be more of the same?
excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 8/3/2011
Very good chapter. So, what is the Order waiting for, anyway? Why _can't_ they charge in and help save Sinistra? The reasoning given for them not doing so doesn't seem very firm.

It was great to see Sinistra dueling all those DE's and winning, though. You would think that Voldemort would be impressed enough to offer her a job, or dismayed that a civilian could do so well against his own people.

I liked the bit with the switchblade, though (and I think that was Snape's doing, not Sinistra's).

excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 7/31/2011
Well, even though Aurora used Snape's favorite spell to slice and dice Scrimgeour, Minerva and half the school are witnesses that Snape couldn't have done it.

And I suspect that Voldemort will wish that he was a potions ingredient before Snape is done with him.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/31/2011
I think Rufus will have to leave Britain before finding anyone who believes him now-his actions in kidnapping Sinistra pretty much proves Snape's story, at least I hope it will (what a pity that Hermione forgot to invite a Certain Beetle to come watch the fun when so much stuff happened at Hogwarts, that would have been really helpful).

excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 7/24/2011
Yay for the DA! Snape certainly made Rufus work for his capture, but I'm glad he won't be strangled.

What happened to the other Aurors like Mad-Eye, though? If the DA could find out where the fight was, why couldn't they?

Good chapter, though.
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 7/5/2011
"My dear boy, you are admitting to two Slytherins that you tried to set them up together."

-But then, Harry is bulletproof. He knows he'll always be protected as long as he isn't at the Dursleys. This is not a good mindset in someone who is supposed to fight the Dark Lord.

This was still a very good chapter, though. I noticed that Snape admitted his love for Aurora-did she say that she loved him? Here's hoping she's not Lily the Second here (though she never is in your stories).
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 7/5/2011
Yes. In his worst rages, it seems that Snape mainly hurts himself. Here's hoping he doesn't pass out in the middle of his meeting with the Headmaster.

Then again, I suspect he'll stay wide awake so he can think of ways to turn Scrimgeour into potions ingredients.
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 6/25/2011
Aurora had thought about going to Severus several times and telling him that she was breaking off her engagement to Scrimgeour.

-She needs to tell Snape, and the Headmaster, the truth about Scrimgeour (except that Albus would tell her to suck it up for the Greater Good, I'm afraid). Unfortunately, she probably won't, if only to protect Snape against what her fiance is probably going to do to her for kissing the Potions Master.

excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 6/17/2011
Good chapter. Only problem, Aurora is _still_ engaged to Scrimgeour, and may indeed still be in love with him. One kiss doesn't make a marriage, or break one, either. In fact, the most likely outcome of all this plotting is to make Sinistra tie the knot with Rufus all the faster.

Besides, Snape is used to being cut dead. After all, Aurora ran away from him. And he knows what would happen if he had chased after her-he had Lily teach him that much. Her fiance is a powerful man at the Ministry, and given the Wizarding world, could probably make sure Snape disappears without much trouble.

Has anyone actually _talked_ to Aurora to find out what she wants? Besides Remus, that is, and he isn't talking.
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 6/9/2011
Nice chapter. But what happens when Aurora remembers that she is engaged to someone else?

Why, she'll blame it all on Snape and lash out at him, sigh (never mind how the two are being set up; it will always be Snape's fault).
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 6/7/2011
Good chapter. Obviously, there's a bit of setting up that needs to be done (although if Aurora figures out what happened to her Rufus, she'll end up going home with a set of matching luggage).

Good call by Luna!

And poor Draco-I'm afraid he's right about him consorting with a Mudblood. Of _course_ he's going to dig at The Ronald-he knows that the Ronster is his main rival for hermione.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
Yes, poor Snape-always doomed to love women who can't wait to slap him around. Sigh.

Wish I could see him in those robes, though.