Reviews for Bad Boys
This story is unrealistic. And Bella is REALLY creepy at the start
Bell 1 chapter 24 . 10/8/2016
Yep, story doesn't feel finished. :(

I see you have Bad Boys 2, but it is focusing on Jasper. As much as I like and love Jasper, I started reading this story for the Carlisle/Bella pairing. For that reason alone, this story does not seem finished to me... although, James' death helps. I guess I would have preferred to see this story continued instead.

Now that my opinions are out of the way. I enjoyed this story very much. Although, I wanted to smack Carlisle at times. There were some fun moments too, like the caveman chapter. It was fun to see the more lighthearted, fun, child-like side of Carlisle with everything he had to deal with outside of that moment. And to see Bella grab his heart as she did every time he smirked, grinned, or showed a positive response/emotion at her actions or words was wonderful, each time.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/21/2016
Alice ran her mouth too damn much like when random people ask how u know people be like o don't I'm just trying to see how them bikes look
xblinkfreakx chapter 15 . 8/20/2011
Kinky haha
kika100555 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Thanks for writing this story, is spectacular.

Congratulations
power of darkness chapter 18 . 1/2/2011
i am so sorry it tok so long and thank you for more action i love your story tho
TheUnderStudy chapter 25 . 12/17/2010
Maybe not Carlisle...OMG Rose did it? This chapter was great.
TheUnderStudy chapter 24 . 12/17/2010
It was Jasper that did it. This chapter was crazy!
TheUnderStudy chapter 23 . 12/16/2010
WTF Charlie swan!
TheUnderStudy chapter 22 . 12/16/2010
Carlisle is being a grade A...father!
TheUnderStudy chapter 21 . 12/16/2010
Grr what game is Charlie playing.
TheUnderStudy chapter 20 . 12/16/2010
That waS a tough choice for Bella
TheUnderStudy chapter 19 . 12/16/2010
OMG! It's nearly midnight and I am still reading and caught up int this story. Please don't let Carlisle be dead
TheUnderStudy chapter 18 . 12/16/2010
It seems like every time you put a smile on my face, you rip the carpet right from under me
TheUnderStudy chapter 17 . 12/16/2010
This was the hardest chapter I have exercise to read