Reviews for The Map is Not the Territory
Greyshasbecomemy chapter 1 . 5/28/2019
I haven’t read this story in years and it was so great to get reacquainted with it again! You’re a wonderful writer w great taste (Will!).
theatrekid02 chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
OH MY GOD THIS WAS SO FUCKING GOOD
AntagonistXI chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I'm seconding the previous review. I thought this was wonderful and I am utterly surprised. This wasn't just a good story, but good writing. Your style is pleasant to read, one word easily flowing into the other. The way you handled dialogue was especially noteworthy; everything sounded so natural - especially since you did well to keep Rachel and Will in-character.
Great job!
WillowRosenbergWinchester chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Absolutely perfect. Best Glee work I've ever read, and I was starting to worry the fanbase couldn't write very well. Thanks for proving me wrong.

Loved it, more like it please x
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Wow, this is just amazingly beautiful :)
ClaudiaRain chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
What a wonderful story. I've only just started to like these two together, and your story proves how great they would be. It certainly made me into more of a fan. They were both very true to character and, in my opinion, the story was realistic as to how a relationship between them would progress. I really enjoyed it, thanks for sharing it!
Elle Loves Glee chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I really liked this! I loved the progression of their relationship.
HerMamma chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I don't even know how many times I've read this. Thank you so much for writing it :)
riotgirl777 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Beautiful.
burninghighwayskyline chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Oh, this. Seriously, everything about this was amazing and beautiful and oh wow. No words. I'm speechless.
CYLi chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
This is perhaps the best Rachel/Mr. Schuester story I've ever read. You made it very real by always bringing up the dilemma of their student/teacher relationship. Will definitely would be hesitant to engage in romantic affiliations with a student, and I think you showed that really well. It, of course, makes their relationship more forbidden, therefore more hot ;)

And thanks for not elaborating on the lemon. Really don't like it when fics do that, because it's irrelevant, and the details of it most of us can do without. By not going into the nitty gritty and instead concentrating on the emotional feel of their moment together, it brought more depth and substance to their relationship.

Really enjoyed it. Great job.
MorgauseNokami chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Very very nice. Stories like this make me into a R/W shipper even though I'm not ;)
Stephanie M. A chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Writing Student/teacher stories can be very difficult because they're very controversial, but you did a great job of making the pair fall together somewhat naturally so that the reader antagonizes no one. Great fic! I especially liked how you incorporated Puck into the story; it was very Puck-like.
nepheliad chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
aw that was amazing 3
Greys has become my life chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
This is such a great story! i've read it a few different times over the year and can't believe I never reviewed it. I'm so sorry!

I loved how their student/teacher relationship evolved into friendship that evolved into something more. I esp loved how Rachel matured.

To me, this was a key piece in the fic: "He's not a safe fantasy anymore." In college I dated a professor for a few years, and I remember feeling that way. Not the best decision I ever made, but you pegged a lot of her fears and misgivings, and cataloguing every smile and touch hoping it meant more, etc.

Other than missing the explicit sex scene (!), this is a great fic. Thanks for sharing it with us.