Reviews for Don't Love Me
Stella chapter 1 . 5/7
YOU HAVE NO FREAKING CLUE HOW MANY TIMES I READ YOUR STORIES! I READ THEM EVERY DAY!
AND YES, YOU ARE HOPELESS AT THE WORD "ONE-SHOTS", BUT PFFT. I SOOOOOO DON'T CAREEEE!

AND OH MY GOD. I CAN JUST IMAGINE SCAM DOING SOOOO MUCH WORSE TO THAT STALKER (UGH).
BUT, THIS IS SO GOOD, CRESENTA! JUST AMAZING!
TBOS22 chapter 1 . 1/19
I forgot to put it in my other review, but your story goes along pretty good with a Royksopp song: 'Here She Comes Again'.
TheBookOfStories22 chapter 1 . 1/19
My second most favorite of your Scam/Sam pieces! The other is 'Remember Me?'. I love the way you wrote it, and you did awesome on the obsessive Vince... I was like "Yes!" when Scam finally killed Vince. Point being: I LOVED THIS ONE! :-D
firehottie chapter 1 . 1/16
I think this is my favorite out of the stories of yours I've read so far. You do a good job keeping Scam in character - making sure he stays a bad-ass and that he cares about Sam.
The Moment I Knew 4 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Oh my goodness. I loved this! I couldn't stop reading until I knew what happened! Your an amazing writer! I can't wait to see more stories!
-Emma
Maybe Maybe not chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
I loved it! You did a great job with the obsession, and the connecting to the characters. I felt like I was part of the story, and it was awesomely written!
Cresenta's Lark chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Hiya! This is my response to the latest review. I’m just putting it up here in case someone else reads this fic and wonders the same thing and because it was an interesting question lol. :D

Hi there. :)

I imagine with how ...deeply disturbed Vince is, Sam would not be happy with him. He alienated her from her friends and family and made her afraid of her own shadow and Sam isn't a wimp. So if he did end up with her, I kinda don't even want to think about it really. He'd hurt her thinking he wasn't. If you read long the lines of the story several times Vince imagines raping Sam, thinking she would enjoy it and he even makes an attempt at the end.

Also if you look at how he acts, his "love" for Sam is actually lust. Right from the start of the story Vince is focused on how pretty Sam as (I think he is looking at her legs at the beginning) and other times in the story we see him worshipping Sam's picture and even the wedding dress he leaves her is revealing and makes Sam uncomfortable.

Like Sam says at one point, Vince doesn't even know what love is. He's a disturbed man who gets fixated on Sam and wants her no matter what. Even if she is not happy. Even if she is miserable with him and hates him down to her core.

A huge contrast on the other hand is Scam who in this story despite loving Sam deeply never even thought of telling her because he did not want her to end up becoming miserable because of him in the event that he ended up dying because he is a criminal wanted by the law. He chose to hide that he loved her just to prevent her from ever being hurt WHEREAS Vince, knowing he was hurting her deeply simply DID NOT CARE.

That's why I don't think Vince even loved Sam. Love is sacrifice and being there for the other person and not hurting them. In this story, Sam is ready to sacrifice herself for Scam and hand herself over to Vince at the end and Scam fights off Vince to the point of almost his death and protects her with everything he’s got without even saying that he’s doing so because he‘s in love with her. I think that is love to be honest. Love that deserves to be fulfilled. :)

So I think Sam would be rather trapped with Vince unless she got her nerve back somehow and escaped or killed him.

That being said in this story since Scam loves Sam (and always had) the only way for Vince to get ever Sam would be over his dead body and killing Scam isn't easy as we all saw lol. :)

Anyway, wow this is long lol. Thanks for the review! And I'm glad you enjoyed the obsessive nature of my story. :D

PS: Since you asked a great question I'm gonna post this up for others to see in case they wonder the same thing. I hope you don't mind! Thanks once again for the review and the fav. :):):)
Blueberrysweetheart chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
God, how I love obsession and you made me become obsessed in this story! Though I would like to know how it would be if Vince got Sam. I've thought about it for months, but it would not be a Sam Tim's love story then
Cutiegrl97916 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
It was so pancake flipping amazing! I swear at the Tim/Vince fight, I was crying. That's a really good oneshot/story. I think for your writing, the longer the better! :)
The-Normal Twit-Nya chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Hated Vince! But this story is Great, It is Great that you can right so much, I can't believe this is just a one shot anyway, Can't wait from more stories from you.
Espionne chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
The Sam/Scam relationship in this one was so cute! :) It's easy to see Scam's rationalization for not wanting Sam to waste any emotions on him - it makes sense in the context of the rest of his personality too, and I'm really glad they got together in the end (though I'm always happy every time there's a Sam/Scam, haha). As far as Vince goes, his dismemberment of David's body actually reminds me of this gruesome news story about a murder that's been making the rounds recently. I'm sure you've heard of it; the site says you're from Canada and that's where the murder took place. I didn't like Vince to begin with, and the fact that I read this again after hearing about the disturbing news didn't help my impression of him at all. :P Luckily, Scam eventually brought him to justice!

Once again, the plot/characterization here were brilliantly executed. This is probably the millionth time you've heard this, but you really have an incredible talent for writing. Thanks for sharing this!

espionne
BlackD chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
*happy dance* wow awesome awesome awesome ... marvelous actually ... I think I might n be stalking you from now on lol
Demeanon chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Through toil and much determination on behalf of power cords failing, I have read this entire story, and let me say that it is excellent. I am going to have to log in and fav this story as well, as it is beautifully crafted and I spent an entire day thinking about it, wondering if Vince was going to win. On the outset, I thought that it was going to be a high school fic where Scam went to the same high school as the girls and was obsessed (I forget what the summaries tell of the story after I start reading), but I am very happy with how it turned out. A little sappy at the end, but after a story like this, it is welcome.

Cresenta's Lark, you have a talent for creating long stories and brillant plots, and while the odd grammar nazi (like myself) may harp on some choices you make, you should continue with your skill, as it is bound to get you places.

-Demeanon
Hotchick6701 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
So cute i love it i hate Vince he's a jerk face!
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I hate Vince so bloody much I wish I had a tape of Scam beating him up so I could watch it over and over and over again. Really, I bet Scam was even MORE furious when he found out that Vince was trying to rape Sam. Whoa. Like I said I LOVE THIS STORY. I've read it twice now and I'm REALLY envious of your plot lines because I have no original thought out one ever! :( Aw well. :P Lol. Keep on writing awesomely because you TOTALLY ROCK. :D :D :D :D