Reviews for Good Thing You're Already Dead
inujisan chapter 25 . 1/1
awww, that was actually a nice ending. Bittersweet, but still good to know that he's with his mother.
hyperlysk chapter 25 . 12/15/2013
My last comment where i explained my first comments meaning and that i forgot to add my own name wasent posted on my screen so im doibg it again for saftys sake *the part i said that i wasent sad about hiccups death was that i meant that i wasent so sad for him after i knew where he went witch made me fell less sorrow for him but more for hes friends / family for havint to loose some one that nice and pure hearted as hiccup ;-)i have never read eny better fanfiction ever in my life i will read it over and over becuse of how good it was
hyperlysk chapter 25 . 12/15/2013
I for got to use my name last time so im juste going to say that what i meant when i said i wasent sad that hiccup had died was that i meant that i wasent sas about the plase he went in to kn thw afrer life witch made me fell less sorrow but about the rest of hes friends/famely to lose some one that nice and pure hearted as hiccup ;-) i have never read eny better fanfiction ever
Guest chapter 25 . 12/15/2013
I was not so sad that hiccup had died but i was thinking about the entire story and i staryed to get tears but i wasent crying like when you for a exempel watch titanic but the tears came and the story was so good i allmoste wish there was a movie showing this but since there wasent i made it in my head it was wonder full the only thing in the entire story i whuld ever change was to let astrid know it was hiccup like this (astrid was on the ground cryinf and sudenly a glowing form of hiccup was in front of her taking farwell and saying that he loved her over all ellse and after that take off hes hood so she culd see hes face (the way it was befor hw died) one last time then he whuld fade away to hes funeral and the cloack whuld drop to the ground
darkdraco002 chapter 25 . 10/30/2013
Sow sadd , crying so mulch I can see poperly
josy daky chapter 25 . 9/27/2013
I had tears in my eye while I read from chapter 1 to chapter 25. This story is a masterpeice. Though, I am not happy Hiccup died so young in this story, maybe that is why there is tears in my eyes. Even as I type this, I have tears in my eyes.
SerenePanic chapter 25 . 8/15/2013
... You know, judging from the summary, I really, really, REALLY should have expected this to be a tearfest. But I didn't, and now I'm a sobbing mess.

You did a great job on this, and I loved reading it, I just... cried. A lot. I do like how he ended up with his mother though.
hiccupandtoothless294 chapter 25 . 7/26/2013
I litterly cried the whole time I was reading your story but you had a great plot line at least it's nice to now Hiccup erened the same island as his mother ageain tears.
Setsuno chapter 25 . 7/12/2013
Really good story, there are not a lot of quality fanfics like this here with the same effect!
CasperxDaisyxRa chapter 25 . 5/18/2013
Amazing story.
Esteban chapter 25 . 5/6/2013
*cries* So good. Gonna go see what other stories you got, cause this one was really nice.
AlexJohnD chapter 25 . 4/16/2013
This story was actually quite good. It was mentioned that there is more than one author for this story; kudos to all of you for coming together to make a great story that flows extremely well. I actually saw this story a few months ago but skipped over it because I'm not really into the whole afterlife thing. I'm VERY glad I came back. This story was...touching? I'm not sure if that is the right word, but it's the one I'm using. I liked how you integrated Valhallarama into it as well. She showed up, played an important role, and did this without dominating the story. Another thing that was good was how you described the realms in the afterlife as not living up to their reputation. I can completely understand where that is coming from. People build things up until they are way out of proportion and the idea of life after death could easily be one of those things. I also really liked Hiccup's final flight on Toothless. It seemed like a good way to say goodbye. I wonder what happens to dragons when they die...it would be nice to see Hiccup and Toothless together again. Once again, this was an amazing story and I'm glad I came back to it. It was amazingly written.
Mango Supreme chapter 25 . 3/31/2013
i did not expect all these tears coming from my eyes
auuuugh this was so sad and happy and well done
like really really well done. good planned out concept.
and Hiccup gets to be with Mom

*internally crying torrents*

feel really sad for Disa though, still rottening :/
anyhow thank you for the lovely piece of fiction. i enjoyed it deeply.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
After reading this, I fell into a depressed funk for about a week. That's just how good this story and writing is, that it can have that kind of impact on a reader. i also highly recommend checking out the song Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men. It's about a women talking to her dead lover/husband, and I can just imagine Astrid and Hiccup having such a conversation.
chrino chapter 25 . 1/13/2013
Oh, wow. I still can't believe I missed this story the first time! I actually did miss it, I've no idea why. But now I've read it and all I can say is - wow. Not exactly the most impressive word I can think of at the moment but after having read the whole story it's hard to find more fitting words.

I can say though that I absolutely loved it. It was totally different from a lot of other HTTYD stories I've read and despite the fact that you killed Hiccup in the very first chapter - which I didn't know if I wanted to cry or not - I found it very entertaining. It was fun, a great concept and highly enjoyable. You brought in many aspects of Norse mythology along with the Gods and used them well. And I had no idea who Od was either. And I'm Norwegian! Then again I sadly know too little about Norse mythology, I shall admit that.

There's so much that I want to comment on, on how you made it so real and well written and so forth, but then you would've been reading an hour long review so I'm not. But I wanted to let you know that I absolutely loved it and that it was really good. Makes me just the more psyked to write my own story. Have something in work but no idea if it'll ever be published - or finished. Anyways, loved your story! Keep up your good work! Will definitely look out for more of your stories ;)