Reviews for Cute
Gillian Deverone chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Donna would smile and press his hand to her growing stomach...

YAY!
prefertoremainanonymous chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Love it. :) Nice feel of a stream-of-consciousness/ranting Josh in this, without being first-person. Good work.
SKewedViEW chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
hahaha that was funny :)
LarSinger chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Ooooh, so good! I can so see Josh reacting this way! And Donna's response to him was dead on as well. (As a Sam/Ainsley shipper, you also won me with having them featured).

Great job!
alix33 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
"The Santos Administration — with its "dashingly handsome" leader, adorable First Children, 'his-and-her' Chiefs of Staff, and a 'couple' in Sam and Ainsley that some (see Margaret) would say now rivaled the will-they-won't-they of Josh and Donna in their glory years. (Though Josh and Donna would say their glory years were now or yet to come, thank you very much.) It drove Josh mad, when on a slow news day, the press would play around with stories involving the First Couple and their married Chiefs of Staffs having dinner together in the Residence or something else along those lines that could be deemed 'cute'." - I agree with the Washington press: Sam and Ainsley, Helen and Matt, Josh and Donna ARE all super cute, IMO!

"Sam would remind Josh that whatever the press was calling them was better than a scandal." - Very true!