Reviews for Marionette
shugo tensai chapter 28 . 3/24
Made me cry, so sad. Oh Axel you fool how could you treat Roxas like that.
Yumehop chapter 29 . 1/11
this story was amaaaaazing! a bit tormenting for the soul to bear, and a little confusing n terms of setting and sometimes the point of view. it was a little fast paced with the whole emery-raven incident, but overall one of the spotlights of fanfiction! I see that youre quite capeble of being a great writer though there are just somethings that you would have to 'polish' to make it even better :3 i love this story very much and hope to see more of your stories in the future _
Princess Moon Rose chapter 29 . 11/28/2013
I was and still am very impressed with you're story "Marionette". It was capturing and ensnaring. I couldn't stop reading it. There aren't very many stories out there that I can say this to, but I would really think it would be awesome of you wrote a sequel in a way to give more background on Raven. She seems like she has so much potential, and I was irked when Roxas didn't really have any of her memories. That's one thing I would like to see.

Second: I was honesty confused at the way that you jumped around some in later chapters. But it still made since in the end. I thought it was so cool how you added flashbacks to Roxas' previous life, and had such good details. I could almost feel as if I was the main character from time to time. You're work is amazing!

I must admit, even though I'm not scared of a lot of things, your story gave me night mares the first time I read "Marionette". That was about a year ago. When I was looking for an Akuroku story earlier this week, I stumbled upon a familiar title. I couldn't remember if I had read it if not, so I started reading. I was horrified when Roxas started to be abused. My first thought was: "I enjoyed this?!" But I kept reading. There were so many details I had missed the first time I read "Marionette". But I can't stress enough, it's an amazing work. And it's a shame that people don't see that.

Again, I love "Marionette" and I look forward to reading more. Happy Turkey Day!
breaking6883 chapter 29 . 7/26/2013
This was by far the DARKEST story I've ever read. It was amazing. I had hoped for a happy ending, but I knew it was unlikely. Thank you for everything... :') I'm just at a loss for words... :)
Yanderepinkamena chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
You know it would be cool...if this was a dream to roxas...
Jenmoon1 chapter 27 . 4/27/2013
wow very original. Are Roxes and Axel dead? Wonderful fic thanks for writing it.
Guest chapter 29 . 4/22/2013
I realize it's beyond late to be replying to this author's note, and I should probably look around for actual information on your recent activity first(buti'mlazy), but have you considered moving to AO3? It doesn't pull ffnet's stupid crap, and I frankly like their review system better. If you want to say something with substance, you'll be willing to enter an email, and if all you have to say is useless but encouraging crap like "good job", well, it has a kudos button.
SoRikuR0x chapter 19 . 4/13/2013
Monsters...they're all monsters. good, i like roxas' sister namine, i hate the 1529 namine. good torture her, the bitch had it coming
Roxel 23 chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Ahhhhh! I creeped myself out by reading the first chapter and listening to Evil Man by Abney Park and reading Ch.2 listening to Something Wicked That Way Went by Vernian Process! Jeez I'm scared to turn around right now... *peeks* AH! Oh, it's just my cat... *shudders and continues to read*
NekoVani-kun chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
I winced at the lip sealing part... *shivers*

By the way... What happened to the bar of soap? It's not still inside of him is it? QAQ
NekoVani-kun chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
... *died*
That was extremely hot!
I LOVED IT!
*clicks next*
virohayakawa chapter 29 . 12/14/2012
It's a shame that ff net erases all good stories like yours, even if they are MA rated...well, I don't care! Can't someone start a petition against that problem?
Joejx3 chapter 28 . 12/7/2012
A very nice After Epilogue. It was sweet. Not like as in "Yo dude, yo bike be sweet, yo." But like sweet as in bitter-sweet . Ya know? It was really good.
Joejx3 chapter 27 . 12/7/2012
Aww... lost interest in writing? I sincerely hope it comes back. Such a nice twist. So good. Thank you for writing a good fanfiction!
Joejx3 chapter 26 . 12/7/2012
This is getting a tab bit confusing, oh well. It's still pretty cool.
1,212 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »