Reviews for Marionette
Ivanobraun chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Oh man. As soon as you see the word tentacles, you know kinky sex will ensue. Was that Axel's tongue by the way? Wasn't sure.

Axel certainly doesn't seem to be a Namine fan. xD;

Good chapter. o3o dooo continue~ glad you updated earlier.
TheMightyAslan chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Omg tentical rape! XD

I've never read it beforw but it certainly does add to what Axel is doing and how he's abusing and manipulating Roxas.

Hope the next chapter comes soon :)
Sara Crewe chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Wah, hentai tentacle rape? Idk lol. Hmm, maybe you should build up the plot more, by uhhh...hmmm...showing the angst that Roxas is going through from these ahem episodes of smexyness. Just a suggestion, don't need to do it! Still fucking love this story! Ciaossu!
3S chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Kyaaaaa~~! Awesome! love your story! please update! 3
TheSuperBanana chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
oh. my. god. you are awesome! tentacle rape! its been so long since i've read one! PLEASE keep updating this, it just keeps getting better and better
dead person chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
WRITE SOME MORE!
Train Track Infatuation chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
Please continue with the story, I'm really interested to see how this will play out.

I don't think I've ever read a fanfiction even remotely similar in plot; it's really nice.
Killer Teddy 101 chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
This story is insanely creative and creepy, plus the idea is very original.

5 gazillion thumbs up.
Patagato chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
Awesome ! Roxas is probably going to become crazy, but I bet that if he saw Axel he would immediatly consent... Or maybe not. Axel seems even more creepy here XD

Hope that you'll write more ! :3
Sad0-masochisticPyro chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
it would be teasing to not continue :) such a funny idea him being lifted by an alien xD bless him
bored spitless chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
don't even think about stopping. this is good. i feel awkward reviewing lemons, but i have one small question. what happened to the soap? did it drop to the floor? was it left in there? ... and awkward. not just that, but if it was left behind, wouldn't namine be using it? ew. *shakes head* sorry. i was just wondering about that. but uh, i liked it, want more, creepy as all goodness, but very interesting.
Silverchaosfan chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
Very well done! Very dark and I like it! Please write more!
CandyGod chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Just reading the first chapter, it made my heart flutter with happiness. Cant wait to continue reading this~!
daruma-sama chapter 2 . 5/15/2010