Reviews for Marionette
Niwaki chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
uhh nice I really liked this I don't know why but I've always really liked those tentactles and what thay do please continue soon
Jellybeans-steh chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
...

...!

...!&%%$%#$% $E...!

TENTACLES! OH MY GAWD! Roxas got raped by tentacles! D8

I don't really now how to even describe how I felt. Kinda sick (because I'm not rellay a fan of slimy stuff) or simply enjoyed by Roxas reaction...

Tentacle Rape OHEMGEE Simply too good lolz

Naminé will soon be really on the edge of insanity! Why does Axel hate her sooo! The sadistic hot perverted bastard! D

You made him oh so evil! More evil than I've ever seen! No mercy!

Even in a torture fic I read I had a bit of sympathy for him! xDDD

Amazing as always and so creative... You surprise me every time 333

CHU CHU ;*

Jelly
Jellybeans-steh chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
Oh my gawd terra! You made Roxas get raped by a soap bar! xDDD

Axel is kinky... but I have a feeling that it will get even more... OO'

Nyaaaa! it's so good and makes me squeal (even if I shit my pants at everything related to Axel's point of view )

I'm... I'm kinda worried about Roxas...And poor teacher!

The blondie can be kinda glad every wish of his can be fullfilled but still... *shudders*

I'm oing to the next chap... Let's see what it has for me...

CHU CHU;*

Jelly
bored spitless chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
... ... ... i liked it. it's creepy yes, but i liked it. does that say anything about me? *shakes head* doesn't matter. this was good. i won't touch the lemon because of awkwardness, but it was really good. poor namine though. for a second, i thought she was seriously gouging out her eyes. *shivers* scary. but it was good. just enough horror, but not too much to scare me away. i really liked it.
Loves Ironic Tragedy chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
Holy shnit... It's so twisted, yet so beautifully written. Dark, but at the same time.. Damn...
Ivanobraun chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Oh man. As soon as you see the word tentacles, you know kinky sex will ensue. Was that Axel's tongue by the way? Wasn't sure.

Axel certainly doesn't seem to be a Namine fan. xD;

Good chapter. o3o dooo continue~ glad you updated earlier.
TheMightyAslan chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Omg tentical rape! XD

I've never read it beforw but it certainly does add to what Axel is doing and how he's abusing and manipulating Roxas.

Hope the next chapter comes soon :)
Sara Crewe chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Wah, hentai tentacle rape? Idk lol. Hmm, maybe you should build up the plot more, by uhhh...hmmm...showing the angst that Roxas is going through from these ahem episodes of smexyness. Just a suggestion, don't need to do it! Still fucking love this story! Ciaossu!
3S chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Kyaaaaa~~! Awesome! love your story! please update! 3
TheSuperBanana chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
oh. my. god. you are awesome! tentacle rape! its been so long since i've read one! PLEASE keep updating this, it just keeps getting better and better
dead person chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
WRITE SOME MORE!
Train Track Infatuation chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
Please continue with the story, I'm really interested to see how this will play out.

I don't think I've ever read a fanfiction even remotely similar in plot; it's really nice.
Killer Teddy 101 chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
This story is insanely creative and creepy, plus the idea is very original.

5 gazillion thumbs up.
Patagato chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
Awesome ! Roxas is probably going to become crazy, but I bet that if he saw Axel he would immediatly consent... Or maybe not. Axel seems even more creepy here XD

Hope that you'll write more ! :3
Sad0-masochisticPyro chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
it would be teasing to not continue :) such a funny idea him being lifted by an alien xD bless him
1,250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 71 78 79 80 81 82 83 .. Last Next »