Reviews for Aaron and Emily: Exit Wounds
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Loved the story :)
kimtom4eva chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Great job, I love their family time and I so don't want Em to hook up with that Mick guy! I will be so mad at the writer's if they pull that crap.
Live-4-CM chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
You did a wonderful job on this story. I really like how the conversation between Emily and JJ went. I also like the way you had Emily wearing Aaron's sweatshirt.
da capt'n chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
it really did look like she was wearing his sweatshirt. i had to watch the episode again. the end was so sweet.
Angel N Darkness chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
yay... i finally read this and didnt see double... you did a good job on this story... i really liked it... and i have to say watchin this episode with you and katie in pm box was quite funny... :D
GreekEMTSlytherinSpriteFairy chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Hehehehehe! (grins like an idiot)... that was so sweet! I loved it! You could do the story as a second snapshot!... Love how you twisted everything to fit your story (cough Mick cough)! Cant wait for more!...We were drooling idiots last night weren't we?
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Even though I very rarely read Hotch and Prentiss stories I thought I would give this one a try.

I really liked this part:

Hotch scowled. "I can handle my children just fine Sean

So Hotch and Em have a baby in this that is both of theirs but they have not yet married?
HPBPrincess chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
So cute! I drooled over the episode as well :)
ab89us chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I like this. I practically fainted when he actually called her Emily in last nights episode. It's almost always Prentiss with him!