Reviews for Bicamera
Wavebreak Prime chapter 3 . 1/21
When I first started reading this story, I was just like, "What the heck are they writing now?"
The second chapter only increased that feeling. But at the end when I realized what those stories were, I started laughing my butt off at how weirdly I reacted to them.
Botosphere chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
Fascinating! :) Even though I knew this was some kind of play-within-a-play, I kept getting swept up in the narrative and forgetting the over-arching plot until Mirage's "return" from the Nemesis. Excellent writing! ~ Eowyn77
Botosphere chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
ROFL The part with them undressing in the living room! And the BBQ ribs! ROFL I adore Sarah Lennox, can I just say?

Prowl with the high-grade crack had me laughing out loud and reading it to my dear Faramir. Brilliant! ~ Eowyn77
Botosphere chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
LOL This chapter is reminiscent of one of The Starhorse's fics. ;) Much fun, and I can COMPLETELY see the twins in those stallions. Even funnier was Sideswipe's reaction, though! :) I've had dreams that left me furious with my hubby for a day and a half when he didn't do anything wrong in the real world. :D *skips off to the next chapter*
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
At first, I though what the heck? Ponies?

I only read on because I believed it would make sense sometime. And because you adopted a tone that fit exactly.

At last it made sense, and it's aww-worthy.
Peacewish chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
A very unexpected story, all around, from beginning to end. Quite entertaining, with a bit of Wizard-of-Oz ending thrown in there for humor. Of course Sunny would like the BBC! It's classy. Sideswipe likes the grittier stuff. I'm no fan of Ratchet/Sideswipe, but pairings never ruin a well-written story, which this was.
Peacewish chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
Wow. Never thought I'd live to see the day when there are TWO fics featuring Transformers turned into horses. Just the first time with Starhorse was weird enough. But it was good, and packed full of all the kind of information that shows you actually know what you're talking about: Pelhams and ponies and all. And just when I got to the end of the first chapter and was thinking, "Okay, weird and trippy and not at all unlike my own story," I moved on to the second chapter and got taken in a completely new and unpredictable direction. Will undercover with human bots! Oh, how adorable. This is the sort of story a thousand pre-teens would try to tackle and get it completely wrong, but you got it right. So naturally, no reviews. Consider it a mark of quality!
Flutter Flight chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
Wow, this was really good. On the first chapter I was all sad until I saw it was only a dream. Sunstreaker's reaction made me want to laugh. All the horse stuff reminded me of a horse fic by Starhorse as well.

With the second, Ratchet's description as a human was amusing, and I pity you for living in a town with that kind of name. I also liked Sideswipe's recounting of the experience he had with the prostitute. XD I'm assuming they were killed in the end by the Decepticon, which means Lennox died with them. Pity.

And with this chapter, I like how you wrote the Decepticons and I found the dream explanation interesting. Part of me wondered was the point though. Besides getting to experiance dreaming, couldn't they just stay in recharge for the whole heat cycle? XD; The ending was sweet though.

Sheesh, that's long. I probably should have reviewed each chapter separately but oh well. Thank you for writing this!
Knocks chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
how odd, but fun all the same.
wolfhuntsmoon chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
This was brilliant, one of the best fics I've read in while.

Wonderful emotional realism, lovely decription, technical details spot on(do I detect an equine fan here? :D) and an original, absorbing storyline.

This was a joy to read, and the way you ended it had me giggling away for about ten minutes! Please keep up the good work!
VeekaIzhanez chapter 1 . 5/13/2010