Reviews for Feeling Electric
rcghj chapter 1 . 3/10
I love this fix so much! it's so beautiful and sweet!
Brazen Wulf chapter 2 . 12/5/2017
This is truly a lovely piece of fic that works beautifully as an AU little slice-of-life story. You did an amazing job of blending a fresh take on their story while dropping all the fun, wonderful Easter eggs of their adventures in. Some how you squeezed so much in without it being overbearing to the uniqueness of your AU world. My only complaint is that we didn't get to see more of their lives together. I loved the natural, genuine feel of their relationship develop and the ups and downs. So much of them from the show shines through in your story. I can't praise you enough and only hope (and maybe plead a little) that more may come.
wolfntheif chapter 5 . 7/31/2017
i agree, the parallels were amazing, in fact i kept reading on and on because i wanted to see how you did the parallelsdefinitely ended up happier though for the Doctor here haha. super cute neesy wonderful story!
Rohan Cedrice chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Great Fic! I loved it.
Luna Myth 11 chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Parallels are strong. I'm impressed.
Kacy Myth chapter 5 . 11/18/2015
THE REFERENCES ARE STRONG AND THIS IS SO CUTE
Kacy Myth chapter 4 . 11/18/2015
Awwwwwww 3 I love their banter so much.
Kacy Myth chapter 3 . 11/18/2015
Ohhhh myyy gooooosh :D :D :D :D This was hilarious and angsty and adorable and wonderful and perfect.
Kacy Myth chapter 2 . 11/18/2015
This is wonderful! :D So cute!
Kacy Myth chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS IS SO CUTE! I LOVE IT! You did a great job with the parallels and references to canon btw! That's always one of my favorite parts of reading AUs.
biddle29 chapter 5 . 11/6/2015
This was absolutely beautiful :) I don't think I've ever read anything more wonderful :)
Maestro4EvarMore chapter 5 . 10/19/2015
Ahh, I just stumbled upon this fanfiction for the first time in years. I decided on a whim to read it and I'm so glad I did! I never saw that it had bee finished! This is one of my all time favorite Fanfics; my friend calls me Batman because of the conversation this sparked. :) thank you for the wonderful story and wonderful nostalgia
InsanityProne chapter 5 . 9/8/2015
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY TO DEATH! THIS IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER READ AND IT MADE ME CRY AND LAUGH AND SCREAM AND ANY OTHER ANNOYING AND LOUD SHRIEKING NOISE I COULD MAKE! I CANNOT STOP THINKING ABOUT IT! PLEEEEEAAAASE DO A SEQUAL OR SOMETHING! I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER!
Not Just a Nerd chapter 5 . 8/25/2015
This is one of the best Ten Rose fics I've ever read. Just the right amount of funny and heart-breaking/heart-warming. I loved your use of canon dialogs and names. "Where is the rest of Boe?" had me loling in the middle of the night. You're a brilliant author. :)
archergwen chapter 4 . 8/22/2015
This is one of the first Doctor Who fanfictions I read on this site, and I still love it. It's sweet and serious in all the right places, capturing the characters in a new universe. Well done.