Reviews for Feeling Electric
Falling Through Time chapter 5 . 3/19
There's a reason you're one of my favorites.

Fics like this one remind me what that reason is.
LittleSelene chapter 5 . 2/25
OMG! I'm so Happy! I left you a review before, on the chapter 4, telling you that you have broke my heart 'cause the story said "complete" and it wasn't complete and it was been SO sad to reach the end and to not know nothing more!
Now you made my day!
I'd like to read even more and see Rose going to the university with the Doctor and they getting married and so... but thanks for writing this chapter after all this time.
I really liked it, and i hope to continue reading from you n_n
Queen Naynay chapter 5 . 2/13
Daaaaang. I loved all the references all throughout the chapters and I honestly giggled during their jokes. Hahaha bookmarking this
ticklethedragon1 chapter 5 . 1/30
I think I might be obsessed with this story.
CJtheCregg chapter 5 . 1/14
Perfect. Totally perfect.
They were so themselves even when they weren't. ... I loved it.
Spannerspoon chapter 5 . 1/13
Awwwww! Utterly fantastic! Loved all the little references, rude and not Ginger had me in hysterical laughter :D

Very cleverly put together and very funny!
Angela Jewell chapter 5 . 1/11
I really, really love this story. And your writing. You just know these characters so well and I hear their voices in my head so easily every time I read. So glad you gave us this little Christmas present, though I'll always miss this universe, and long for more. :)
archergwen chapter 5 . 1/6
Thank you so much. I felt an intense need to re-read this fic and was so pleasantly surprised by a new chapter. Great work, again!
bite-me-im-irish chapter 5 . 1/6
You have no idea how many times I have read this story over the years. It is my favourite fanfiction of all time, and I have been reading fanfiction for nine years. I was so happy when I noticed an update today, and I was not disappointed - not that I ever could have been. Every emotion has been drawn from me on the journey you wrote for these two, and this was a brilliant ending to a heartfelt tale. To be honest, I don't even know what is there else to say, so I shall end with this: whatever you do in life, or end up doing, I hope you are able to make use of your fantastic abilities in story telling because it would be a shame to waste such talent. All the best, Katie.
Kina Kalamari chapter 5 . 1/5
That was so very lovely. I don't know if I would say that it was worth a three year wait, but then, I only first read it a little under a year ago, and it was worth that wait. :P

"He'd try and come after me and he'd bonk his little fishy nose on the glass." This sentence made me laugh an inordinate amount. I literally sat and laughed quietly to myself all alone in my room for about thirty seconds before I could continue reading. The "That sounds exactly like me, I don't know what you're talking about" got me pretty well too.

Also, way to spin the ginger thing! That was excellently clever. :)
Neellok chapter 1 . 1/4
I'd suggest upping the rating to T since you have them sleep together. You don't detail it... but it is implied.
Moonprincess92 chapter 5 . 1/3
OHMYGOD, how did I not know there was this added chapter?! Clearly, I thought it was amazing. I still can't believe how you manage to fit in all the little references to Canon-Who, they seemed to natural. I really can't get over how much I adore this story. So awesome! :D
GryffindorGrl97 chapter 5 . 1/2
this was most definitely my favourite fanfiction I've ever read! too perfect!
recentdwfan chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
You goddess. You angel. This story is so beyond perfection it needs an award. The characterization! The references! The way they look at each other (even just in this story, not just in canon). *sigh* I laughed, I cried, and smiled like a fool. Thank you for writing this. From Doctor/Rose fans everywhere, thank you.
electrictwizist chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
... feeeeeeeeeelings. This is one of my favorite stories of all time, honestly. I don't know if I'll ever really like the AU!TenRose idea if it's not as good as this one is. NOW YOU HAVE TO MAKE A TUMBLR POST ABOUT YOUR HEADCANONS FOR THIS PARTICULAR VERSION OF THEM BECAUSE YOU MUST.