Reviews for Feeling Electric
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
Nawwwwwwwww. :)
helloponds chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
I absolutely adored this. I'm just so confused as to whether it's completed or not? It's completely brilliant and lovely though. Absolutely amazing.
m0ckingbird77 chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
Oh my goodness. All of these chapters... They were wonderful! I love love LOVED how you incorporated lines from the show into this, like Dalek/Cybermen into Vader/Klingon. Just the entire story was brilliant. I have no idea how you came up with this plot, but it was perfect. And your writing... :D Thank you so so SO much for sharing this with us! Your Doctor and Rose, your Jack...just the way everything tied together so well, it was FANTASTIC!
mrphishie chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
This is the sweetest most wonderful thing I've ever read. I'm in love, and I'm too tired to explain all the ways your story makes me in love, but I love it. I LOVE IT. I love the way you write them, I can honestly see them at ages like 17 and 19, and they are perfect, and I love how I can see how this is just like Doctor Who, but if Doctor Who had to happen in the world we know, and it's lovely, just lovely, and I love it.
tomboy 26 chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
Ok, so I'm new to this fandom and a very good friend of mine introduced me to this story and I just love her for it. This was simply the best thing I've read in a really long time. It was sweet, adorable, sexy, lovely, bittersweet, and everything else that describes the Doctor and Rose. I love her ability to just get him and how he just falls head over heels for her .. it's one of those stories that you just go back to over and over again because at the end you just know it's a happily ever after with twists and turns and you can't help but read it again.

So I send my thanks to you for writing such an amazing and beautiful story revolving around my UTP (ultimate true pair .. lol, they far surpass one true pair for me .. well, them and like two other couples _)
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Good story
Suki-Alanna chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
This is just brilliant. I loved the way you worked in some of the memorable quotes, and the Doctor-Superman reference was just great. :) I have a question, though. Is it really over? That didn't seem like an ending, but I see how it could be considered one as well.
Bortky chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
That was the best thing I have ever read! Not only did you capture all the Doctor & Rose feelings, add a bunch of amazing references that had me giggling to no end, but you also added Harry potter, comic books, scooby doo, torchwood, & you bashed twilight!

This is honestly my favorite fanfiction ever! I laughed & cried.

Thank you for writing this.
Chasing chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
The cuteness and characterization are killing me, man. It's just so perfect! Love the fic, and yoru writing style, can't wait for an update, hope to see it soon :3
deletedd0621 chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
This is the most beautiful thing ever and I love you. The voices were perfect and everything was brilliant and how one Earth did you capture the Doctor so PERFECTLY?
Kaleidoscope.e chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
Lovely. Absolutely lovely.
Kaleidoscope.e chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
Aaaaaall the feelings!

Haha but in all honesty, I've only read 2 chapters so far and I am hooked. The concept is great and I adore the way that you've weaved in some of the more memorable quotes, names and facts. The parallel in the beginning with Superman and the Doctor was also brilliant.
Kina Kalamari chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
IS THIS THE END? Man, I'm abusing my caps lock like crazy tonight. Shame on you, amazing fic, for bringing out such an unpleasant guilty pleasure of mine.

I'm sad now. But also really pleased, because my night has been made. Although it's morning now, technically, seeing as my clock says "0:08". I switched it to twenty-four hour time the other day because I felt that my familiarity with it was unsatisfactory, but you definitely didn't need to know that.

I just noticed that you have this story rated K. May I suggest switching that to T? There's no way this thing is rated K. If a nine-year-old read it they would be blushing and being confused and making very sure not to let their mother see any of the words on their screen. Now I feel like some sort of... rule-enforcer. I don't mean to be authoritarian, I just felt that I should comment.

I'm super tired right now, so I guess I'll wrap this review up. I shall favorite this story oh-so-very-enthusiastically and go to bed.

Buona notte! ]
Kina Kalamari chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
May I say that the way you worked in The Girl In The Fireplace was simply beautiful? It was. Beautiful. (That would be in italics, but alas, reviews must stay in the simplest form.)

Also, that was indeed a ridiculously long chapter, but by gum I loved every word of it. This is so very, very excellent.

On to the last chapter, then. -sighsnifflesob-
Kina Kalamari chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
OHMYGOD I NEVER REALIZED THAT ASTRID WAS AN ANAGRAM OF TARDIS. Did they mean to do that?

Anyway, loved this chapter as well. "The face of Boe is staring at us," might just be the most epic thing I've ever read. Also, I like the way you incorporated his apparent inability to tell her that he loves her. This one seems less permanent, however, which is good.
265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »