Reviews for Feeling Electric
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
Really awesome
x.-kTa-.x chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
I think I'm in love with this.
Just, thank you. Really.
berry chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
this is great. it gives a plausible incorporation of details from the show that i thought would never work in a human context, but in this fanfic just sort of DO.
and... besides... 'the face of bow is staring at us'... i spat water all over my computer!
jaaaaaaack... *wink wink*
keep writing!
Spunkalovely chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
This is amazing, I love it.
MagicMythsAndMortals chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
Wow. This story is brilliant. I at first thought there was only one chapter, and you can't imagine how happy I was that there were FOUR more! I love all of the little references, and the way you wrote the characters was beautiful.
MagicMythsAndMortals chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
This is absolutely FANTASTIC! I'm only halfway through, but I completely love it! My one and only not-completely-positive comment is that maybe you could put a separate rating for chapter two? (In a note at the top, or something)
yamiduke13 chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
This story was absolutely amazing. I loved it, seriously I did. These two are so cute and you did a fantastic job of writing them and I loved all the references and seriously you just made my day.
GinnyLumos1197 chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
I love it! 3 I'm a sucker for HEA. And I'm so glad that they didn't part ways :D
Guest chapter 5 . 4/26/2014
It's the sweetest story I've ever read, thank you so much for creating this universe!
Elricc chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
Can I just say that this was fantastic? I don't think I've ever enjoyed anything in the romantic genre as much as this.
Falling Through Time chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
There's a reason you're one of my favorites.

Fics like this one remind me what that reason is.
LittleSelene chapter 5 . 2/25/2014
OMG! I'm so Happy! I left you a review before, on the chapter 4, telling you that you have broke my heart 'cause the story said "complete" and it wasn't complete and it was been SO sad to reach the end and to not know nothing more!
Now you made my day!
I'd like to read even more and see Rose going to the university with the Doctor and they getting married and so... but thanks for writing this chapter after all this time.
I really liked it, and i hope to continue reading from you n_n
Queen Naynay chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
Daaaaang. I loved all the references all throughout the chapters and I honestly giggled during their jokes. Hahaha bookmarking this
ticklethedragon1 chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
I think I might be obsessed with this story.
CJtheCregg chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
Perfect. Totally perfect.
They were so themselves even when they weren't. ... I loved it.
251 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »