Reviews for Feeling Electric
eternalLove59 chapter 5 . 4/30/2015
eternalLove59 chapter 4 . 4/30/2015
Aww their moments are just too precious :') I love the Doctor and Rose's relationship and even if it's long distance it still works.
eternalLove59 chapter 3 . 4/30/2015
I knew he was going to make it to her sort of Prom night! I had a feeling he would :) I loved that Rose expected him to come even if she knew it was impossible die to his schedule. Loved this chapter!
eternalLove59 chapter 2 . 4/30/2015
So many Doctor Who references! I loved this chapter!
eternalLove59 chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Fantastic! It's AU yet it's so Doctor Who-ish! Amazing, try.y aa,zing :)
Riddhi chapter 5 . 3/15/2015
This is seriously the most adorable thing I have EVER read. I've been smiling non-stop since I started to read the first chapter, and I was feeling really sad that the story has to end but it was absolutely perfect!

I love Ten and Rose and gosh, you've characterised them brilliantly! The references and every canonical dialogue you've managed to include was very ingenious.

This story had me feeling all sorts of things, and that just goes to say that you're a brilliant writer. It usually takes a lot more for someone to get absorbed into a story so quickly and love every moment of it.

And because I loved it so much I had to write this long(ish) review! You're amazing, you are! And gosh, you just made my day! (night)
eshepherd78 chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
Really fantastic story! I love how effortlessly you weaved in so many Who references and dialog and not just from the Tenth Doctor but from Nine and Ten too. Points for the Whedon references too; having them quote the dino scene from Firefly was genius.
Athena's phoenix chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
This is gorgeous. So much fun to read, and absolutely perfect. Seriously. I love this.
Athena's phoenix chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
My god, this is too cute! XD
The way that you pull in things from canon is perfect!
SinkingintheAbyssofFeels chapter 5 . 10/15/2014
I love this story to pieces. Never get tired of coming back.
SkyWolf25 chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
I'm gasping and squealing at the parallels! Brilliant! :D
SilverIceBlueEyes chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
I've read and reread this story more times than I can count, always hoping for another chapter, another scene, whatever. It's quite possibly my favorite fic of all time (probably tied with The Dark Lord's Blog, my first fic and still one of the best Harry Potter fics I've ever read). I am in awe of both your beautiful prose and incredible technical skill, and the amazing way you so seamlessly weave cannon into an AU story. I was reading it again, as I do from time to time, and the Doctor's last line struck me again as a really hopeful line, which I kind of needed lately. Just wanted to say thanks. You're an amazing writer, please never stop.
Areus Bookworm chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
Omg this story! It was just so cute and romantic and nerdy and wonderful! Just perfect! And all the quotes! I love how you incorperated all the doctor who things (here i meant to say whovian things but when i typed it out for some reason it wouldnt let me put a space inbetween the two words. Wtf?) into the story, that really was the cherry on top :D
Anabely chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
This is awesome. I don't usually see the point of human Doctor stories but this is so lovely and funny. I am not going to forget Klingon v Darth Vader.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 5 . 8/17/2014