Reviews for Feeling Electric
SinkingintheAbyssofFeels chapter 5 . 10/15/2014
I love this story to pieces. Never get tired of coming back.
SkyWolf25 chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
I'm gasping and squealing at the parallels! Brilliant! :D
SilverIceBlueEyes chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
I've read and reread this story more times than I can count, always hoping for another chapter, another scene, whatever. It's quite possibly my favorite fic of all time (probably tied with The Dark Lord's Blog, my first fic and still one of the best Harry Potter fics I've ever read). I am in awe of both your beautiful prose and incredible technical skill, and the amazing way you so seamlessly weave cannon into an AU story. I was reading it again, as I do from time to time, and the Doctor's last line struck me again as a really hopeful line, which I kind of needed lately. Just wanted to say thanks. You're an amazing writer, please never stop.
Areus Bookworm chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
Omg this story! It was just so cute and romantic and nerdy and wonderful! Just perfect! And all the quotes! I love how you incorperated all the doctor who things (here i meant to say whovian things but when i typed it out for some reason it wouldnt let me put a space inbetween the two words. Wtf?) into the story, that really was the cherry on top :D
Anabely chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
This is awesome. I don't usually see the point of human Doctor stories but this is so lovely and funny. I am not going to forget Klingon v Darth Vader.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
Really awesome
x.-kTa-.x chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
I think I'm in love with this.
Just, thank you. Really.
berry chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
this is great. it gives a plausible incorporation of details from the show that i thought would never work in a human context, but in this fanfic just sort of DO.
and... besides... 'the face of bow is staring at us'... i spat water all over my computer!
jaaaaaaack... *wink wink*
keep writing!
Spunkalovely chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
This is amazing, I love it.
MagicMythsAndMortals chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
Wow. This story is brilliant. I at first thought there was only one chapter, and you can't imagine how happy I was that there were FOUR more! I love all of the little references, and the way you wrote the characters was beautiful.
MagicMythsAndMortals chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
This is absolutely FANTASTIC! I'm only halfway through, but I completely love it! My one and only not-completely-positive comment is that maybe you could put a separate rating for chapter two? (In a note at the top, or something)
yamiduke13 chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
This story was absolutely amazing. I loved it, seriously I did. These two are so cute and you did a fantastic job of writing them and I loved all the references and seriously you just made my day.
GinnyLumos1197 chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
I love it! 3 I'm a sucker for HEA. And I'm so glad that they didn't part ways :D
Guest chapter 5 . 4/26/2014
It's the sweetest story I've ever read, thank you so much for creating this universe!
Elricc chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
Can I just say that this was fantastic? I don't think I've ever enjoyed anything in the romantic genre as much as this.
256 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »