Reviews for Feeling Electric
Spannerspoon chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
Awwwww! Utterly fantastic! Loved all the little references, rude and not Ginger had me in hysterical laughter :D

Very cleverly put together and very funny!
Angela Jewell chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
I really, really love this story. And your writing. You just know these characters so well and I hear their voices in my head so easily every time I read. So glad you gave us this little Christmas present, though I'll always miss this universe, and long for more. :)
archergwen chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
Thank you so much. I felt an intense need to re-read this fic and was so pleasantly surprised by a new chapter. Great work, again!
bite-me-im-irish chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
You have no idea how many times I have read this story over the years. It is my favourite fanfiction of all time, and I have been reading fanfiction for nine years. I was so happy when I noticed an update today, and I was not disappointed - not that I ever could have been. Every emotion has been drawn from me on the journey you wrote for these two, and this was a brilliant ending to a heartfelt tale. To be honest, I don't even know what is there else to say, so I shall end with this: whatever you do in life, or end up doing, I hope you are able to make use of your fantastic abilities in story telling because it would be a shame to waste such talent. All the best, Katie.
Kina Kalamari chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
That was so very lovely. I don't know if I would say that it was worth a three year wait, but then, I only first read it a little under a year ago, and it was worth that wait. :P

"He'd try and come after me and he'd bonk his little fishy nose on the glass." This sentence made me laugh an inordinate amount. I literally sat and laughed quietly to myself all alone in my room for about thirty seconds before I could continue reading. The "That sounds exactly like me, I don't know what you're talking about" got me pretty well too.

Also, way to spin the ginger thing! That was excellently clever. :)
Neellok chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I'd suggest upping the rating to T since you have them sleep together. You don't detail it... but it is implied.
Moonprincess92 chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
OHMYGOD, how did I not know there was this added chapter?! Clearly, I thought it was amazing. I still can't believe how you manage to fit in all the little references to Canon-Who, they seemed to natural. I really can't get over how much I adore this story. So awesome! :D
GryffindorGrl97 chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
this was most definitely my favourite fanfiction I've ever read! too perfect!
recentdwfan chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
You goddess. You angel. This story is so beyond perfection it needs an award. The characterization! The references! The way they look at each other (even just in this story, not just in canon). *sigh* I laughed, I cried, and smiled like a fool. Thank you for writing this. From Doctor/Rose fans everywhere, thank you.
electrictwizist chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
... feeeeeeeeeelings. This is one of my favorite stories of all time, honestly. I don't know if I'll ever really like the AU!TenRose idea if it's not as good as this one is. NOW YOU HAVE TO MAKE A TUMBLR POST ABOUT YOUR HEADCANONS FOR THIS PARTICULAR VERSION OF THEM BECAUSE YOU MUST.
diAngelo57 chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
Awwwww! You updated! So cute, and just in time for the holidays!
landscapegirl chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
Adorable! Had me smiling and grinning as always! I've missed this universe, A LOT. Thanks for bringing it back, if only or one more time! :)
Captain StillNotGinger chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
This is one of my absolute favourite AUs and I am so glad you finished it! Brilliant and well done!
Peacockgirl chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
Awww. To be honest I'm not sure exactly where you left this, but I'm reminded why I favorited the story in the first place. Your writing was beautiful, and I absolutely love how you incorporate so many lines and details from the series and insert them into the modern AU so seemlessly. This is perfection, and it's brightened my day.
Kathryn Hart chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
gah! I just can't get enough of this story! so many references! (I was this close to losing it at "he needs you, that's very me") But it can't end here! they're supposed to be together and never be apart again! lol :)
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »