Reviews for Feeling Electric
acolonf6 chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
I have to reread the whole thing now, because I knew I liked this fic, but I'd forgotten just how much I loved it all. Your incarnations on these familiar characters, the way that you weave canonical lines and references into the story, and then some bits that are all your own and they all just kill me!
The fishy is OOD! And the Lion King reference! There are gingerbread werewolves! And an ELVIS! And a red bicycle, just like when she was 12! And he eats Santa's Christmas cookies!
*happysigh*
I can't even with you, Leah. It's all just so perfectly perfect. A very merry Christmas indeed. I'm gonna go stuff myself with sugar cookies now so I can lapse fully into a sugar coma from all of this sweetness.
Hatake-kun chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
omg i lost all of my bookmarks, which includes this fic i've found on lj and im so happy to find it here in a click omg!
I love this story, the characters' portrayal feels incredibly close to the canon!
good job 3
Roxy Leigh Blue chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
Absolutely adored this!
mariokartgod chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Oh my gosh, I love you right now...
YOU HAVE TAKEN MY OTP
AND TURNED IT INTO SOMETHING AMAZING
greeneyesCutie chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
Amazing! Wonderful! So so well written!
fishertowers chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
This was wonderful! I love it!
the midnight requiem chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
I absolutely ADORE this. It all flows so well and yet you still manage to fit dialogue from the show in it without being really awkward. Rose and the Doctor are amazing in this and God, I just don't know how to describe to you how much I love it all. Really, really great job.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
That was beautiful. Thanks for a wonderful read. I loved the references to, well, everything! Very well-written, I don't usually read "human" fics for Doctor Who, but that changed when I read this ;) One question though- is The Doctor goin to uni on the east or west coast? It was mentioned twice, but each with opposite statements. Do you possibly have a sequel planned? I would love to read one... :)
batgirl2992 chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
I loved this!
tydeerose chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
loveeeee all the references! pleaseeeee continue!
tydeerose chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
"All I do in that car is kidnap you."
this is the line where I died!
loveeeeee this AU and usually I hate AUs! but this one is amazing. and I must admit, the only reason I started reading this was because I did not read the summary closely and missed the capital AU XD. but im really glad I read it. its amazing! time to read the next chapter XP
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I'm amazed how true it is...
ThatOneFan chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
This story was so many different kinds of awesome. So darn adorable and fluffy and just wow. You win the internet for this, and omg all the geek references forever.
asongtosaygoodbye chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
...that was absolutely beautiful. just...the most perfect thing. brb, linking this all over the internet, because it needs to be seen. thank you.

-xo.
Captain StillNotGinger chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I absolutely am in love with this AU! I'd love to see more stories from this 'verse!
245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »