Reviews for Right&Wrong is as simple as Black&White, right?
k-smith1983 chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
yeah start updating quick!:) just read this in a sitting and i really like it. Love love hurt Sammy, I'm a sucker - that sounds kind of masochistic but i just mean ya know Dean taking care of hurt Sam. You can tell from my stories and favorites haha. But anyway I really like this and want to see more! Thanks for writin
sai518 chapter 7 . 8/31/2010
i loved it! im very pleased with his reaction haha lol i cant wait to see how sam will act around the real dean now keep it up i love it!
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 7 . 8/31/2010
Ooooh... first wee-chester fic that i liked in ages... i like... poor sammy... but it's alright.. big bro dean will make everything better!
NonTimeboMala08 chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
Nice to see an update! And I'm glad Sammy got rescued! Poor Sammy is so broken! I hope everything gets put back together soon. And I hope there's another update soon! :-)
Twinchester Angel chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
Hey! I have been following this story since the beginning but I just recently got an FF account so now I can review! Yay! Anyway, I really like this story and I'm soooo glad you updated it. I'm very happy your inspiration came back. This was the best chapter so far I think. I'm glad Sammy is out of there. I'm looking forward to some big brother comfort. This is going to be tough on both of them but I'm sure big bro Dean will come through for Sammy. I love Sam/Dean and there aren't enough stories of them out there, I don't think. I love the plot of this one. I'm biting my nails waiting for another update! :D Are we going to find out who it was who took Sam and what their purpose was besides the horrible treatment? Thank you for continuing with this story! Hope you update soon! Thank you for your hard work! Very good!
SpnBloodStar chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
I loved this chapter and I did a little shimmy when i saw your response to me at the end of the chapter. It made me happy. This chapter was fantastic. Poor Sammy he's all hurt and I love him. But yay Dean found him! And he's all safe, and i hope it stays that way. I am loving this story, thanks for updating (I danced around the room when I got the email about this update) hope you update soon! More cookies for you!
alice chapter 6 . 7/1/2010
this is really good. please update soon!

-alice.
sai518 chapter 6 . 7/1/2010
omggg i want to see how dean reacts when he finds his sammy like that ! pleaaaaasssseee update soon im addicted to it! XDD
NonTimeboMala08 chapter 6 . 7/1/2010
Interesting story. I hope they find Sam in the next chapter. Poor kid has been through enough.
SpnBloodStar chapter 6 . 7/1/2010
next chapter please! im loving this story! i give you a cookie to bribe you!
SpnBloodStar chapter 5 . 7/1/2010
i love reading this even tho i am a total sam girl and you are so mean to sammy! but it is a great story and i love reading it!
magical-archer chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
Well I likee your story lotss, please keep up the good work! Only suggestion you should go into a bit more detail with how they "play" wih him to make it more realistic :)
SpnBloodStar chapter 4 . 6/18/2010
i am loving this story and i have to say that you started this story with the best first line ever so woo!
Yumiko Akki chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
This story is so wonderful. I can't wait for more. I'll be waiting patiently.
cold kagome chapter 2 . 5/20/2010