Reviews for Dutiful Child
SpiralAK chapter 1 . 3/29
Revenge is a dish best served cold. And Ranma served that dish really well. And really, the guy deserves to get some retribution. And this is better than violently killing his parents or something. So good job on writing the story.
GriffithsKing101 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I like this. This is really good.
roughstar333 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
kinda sad yet realistic way of what could have happened to ranma and the rest of the cast
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
This is perfect. A real monkey's paw thing in that Ranma gives everyone what they want and they hate it. I like this sooooo much better than usual revenge fics where Ranma turns into a cold-blooded killer or ruins everyone's lives. Because really, if they're as bad as this, they're not worth the effort.
koolkame chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Brilliant. He did his duty to his parents alright, it just doesn't require him to love them. Good for Ranma.
edao chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Huh. That was succinct and to the point. I liked it. I could hew and haw at you for not showing or explaining the training and events that made Ranma supersede all his peers and superiors in martial prowess, but that is not the point. So, yeah, you did good.
Larry Huss chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
A very unlikely story, but one almost anyone who followed the manga or anime can only praise.

yours Larry Huss
cakemaster chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
not much to say exept: WIN!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
"Seppuku contract, signed with a six year old's finger-painting."
Dark line. Dark concept in general, really. The first section was particularly impressive. This was a great deconstruction of the series, ending with sweet justice served with a side of sadistic revenge. I found this fic through TV Tropes' Deconstruction Fic page, and I'm quite happy I decided to follow the link.

Now, to tear through the rest of your archive!
slashslut chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
hahahahahahaha! i dont know this verse but this story was hilarious!
Yanagi-wa chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
What a good story. I really enjoyed Ranma getting his revenge ... and making them better people in the process. Most enjoyable.
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I love your version of Ranma!
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
That is awesome! I can't stop laughing at what Ranma did to them. He was right, however. Everything IS training.
Yaygerlime chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Hohoho wow,

That was a really interesting read, the thought of canon ending like this puts a smile on my face :)
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I am not overly aware of this canon, though I hear bits through xovers with Evanglion and Naruto to find it interesting. Most of it, though, is humor based of based in the other canons.

I love it when the main character grows a brain-or at least has one that is not adapted to canon folly.