Reviews for Seven Inches from the Midday Sun
hakivah chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
great fic. I didn't know how it would end up after starting out but I must say you have a knack for imagination. seems like shikatema can thrive in any environment you can think of.
hakivah chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
sending him into a mental state of aksdfkjasdf. lmfao
Im Sammeh chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
-Insanity
WatchesFromTheShadows chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
Shikamaru worded it better than Bruno Mars did. . . . . . . . . . . Or maybe I'm just a crazed fangirl who believes that anything and everything Shikamaru is better. Either way, it was really good.
WatchesFromTheShadows chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Lolz! Took him long enough! XD
KoZuMi4EvA45 chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Aww Shikamaru is so cute with her! :)

If he was real...haha not even going to finish that XD
Kenta Raikiri chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Kenta: Love is way too troublesome for Shikamaru. too bad he can't get out of it.

Kenta Raikiri
ylfrettub chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
Really great story. And sorry, you'll have to try a LOT harder to make me feel guilty. I stopped feeling sympathy and empathy a LONG time ago. According to my mom, something is wrong with me. My friends agree with her.
Coelha-chan chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
I'm not capable of writing you a good review at all.

This was wonderful. I just love some romance and Shikamaru not helping himself. And Temari's human,anyway.
Bibliophile Nincompoop chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
You can always know your beautiful, but it doesn't mean anything until someone you love tells you. I love the whole ravioli bit, and she just wanted to see how long he would eat it lol. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Did they ever get their chinese food?
MerryBrandy chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
I figured these were song fics, especially the last one. Very awesome, really. You're by far the best shikatema writer out there.
Mordred LeFay chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
I'm liking this (and "How the Prince got the Girl..."). Also, I've done the crappy songfics that way, and the other way. I think this way is more satisfying (and I feel more clever about it).

I'm sorry you're having a bad summer. ::pat pat::
sunaprincess7 chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
this was really sweet and awesome and kinda came out of nowhere; wasn't really expecting the romantic bit but it was lovely.

cute to read :)

well done!

SP7
otaku876 chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
was it just me, or was the title (and several parts of the chapter) based on the song One Week by The Barenaked Ladies? lol

this is a really great story—whether it's a chapter story, a two-shot, or a collection of oneshots. ShikaTema is so fun xD they're tied for my second NARUTO couple c:
Coelha-chan chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
I loved it, you're genious. I don't have much more to say!